Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Practice Reps 11/7

Regardless of '16, they would put RT on IR if they felt his season was finished, not on a practice field. He will return soon enough, that's the logical conclusion at least.

They did? I was gonna say it’s odd for me to see a guy that dressed out if they don’t think he plays again.

I’m not worried about the video that looks like probably the ask for mental reps.

I’m actually kinda glad I got to see a little bit of video

Yeah I just listened. Despite the information he presented, which sounded to me like nothing was guaranteed, he seems very confident he will be back for Indy or at least back this season. I hope he's right and we all know he will work hard towards meeting that goal. Something tells me he won't be 100% and will have to fight through pain when throwing (he's not worried about pain) but as long as he can make all the throws (IMO to some extent) we'll see him.

Regardless of '16, they would put RT on IR if they felt his season was finished, not on a practice field. He will return soon enough, that's the logical conclusion at least.

Thing is I'm not sure why you'd rush to IR unless you drastically need the roster spot. I'm not sure why some want the IR rushed, it really doesn't make sense. Now if you have a ton of guys with injuries that could return then some tough decisions would have to be made but I don't think we do. There is no rush to shut this down IMO.

Poor guy. ACL in back to back years and now it's a possible long term shoulder injury.

Sure he's made millions playing a game, but sucks to see someone who took a beating for years now not stay healthy now that the team doesn't completely suck.

Anywho, think it's time to draft another guy and say thank you but goodbye to T-Hill

I get that, I was just saying they have done this before with his injuries so who knows.

I do agree there is no rush to make that type of move if its not necessary.

Thing is I'm not sure why you'd rush to IR unless you drastically need the roster spot. I'm not sure why some want the IR rushed, it really doesn't make sense. Now if you have a ton of guys with injuries that could return then some tough decisions would have to be made but I don't think we do. There is no rush to shut this down IMO.

I would have liked to see full range of motion with those mental reps.

Look forward to watching the video thanks.

Fellas unless that thing is still a no go come the draft or free agency I don’t see any way that injury punches tannys ticket out of town.

If he’s out there, wouldn’t you at least give him a ball? :bang:

Luck is a breath of fresh air and we can never catch our breaths.:surr:

It’s also possible that the team put that out there as scraps on the table for the fan base.

Something to look forward to even if it never happens.

I hope that’s not it.

Back
Top Bottom