Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Because this is the last thread about Tannehill in the Main. From now on they can talk about him in the General NFL Forum and most don't give a crap about that. :lol:

See? I SAID the mods were going to have a party when he was no longer on the team for this very reason. :)

We were going to cut him for nothing and we got picks out of it instead. Amazing! I'm so happy we can finally move on.

Not that he's trash. He's an average QB. That makes him one of the best backups in the league. But we need a franchise QB.

ALL aboard 2020.......

This makes more sense and explains why we got a 4th back. Tennessee isn't as crazy as this trade initially suggested but still a win.

Miami is taking $18 million dead . . . So $5 million more than if we cut him.

But they now get a 4th rounder and let me tell you we talk about trading up for the franchise signal caller in 2019 or 2020 . . .these are the pieces to put together that package to go get your guy.

Well played.

Wonder what we got?
All this.
2647428564_15c89ff3f2.jpg

Maybe everyone is wrong except you?

That sht is unbelievable,. That is a terrible deal!!

Tannehill was to account for 26.6 cap number this year.

if they just cut him post June 1. his cap number would've been 7.8, and the gain would have been 18.8 mil.

With the trade, instead of 26.6, The Dolphins take the hit of 13.4 mil original trade, plus 5 mil they paid in guarantees only to be able to get a fkn fourth round pick NEXT YEAR, and the hit is now 18.4 mil.
And they are advertising the savings of 8 mil: 26.6 - 18.4.

It's unbelievable man!

And to get that deal, they traded out of a sixt rd pick this year (15 pts) to seventh round which is basically 1 pts, an undrafted value. (You need 3 sixth round pick to move up to fifth round, and 30-40 seventh round picks to move to fifth round. The Dolphins traded out of sixth round to seventh round).

It is just unreal man.

Guess what we did with Robert Quinn today? Same concept with Tannehill. Paying for a pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom