Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally every post I see of yours is negative. I've yet to see you post something remotely positive. :lol:

How is it a good deal when they got 35 pts of draft value, basically fifth round, and they are carrying more cap restrictions now? The pick is irrelevant.

The goal is to get better now. What will they do with this pick of any significance next year? They will package 50 pts to move in high rounds where picks are worth 500 and more points? How is that even significant?

It's garbage, and it is also dumb, and it is not doing your job.

giphy.gif

It is incorrect!

With the trade, Miami carries 13..4 mil this year and 0 next year.
With post June 1, Miami carries 7.8 mil this year, 5.6 mil next year.

Do his supporters also get traded to the Titans? I'm sure they could use a group of astute, well informed fans over there in Tennessee.
He has supporters because he was a member of the Miami Dolphins. Learn what it's like to pull for all players on a team.

Posts like this irritate me. Are we to pull for the Dolphins and hope Tannehill fails like you have done. Makes no sense.

Wow. I was told many times we couldn't trade tannehill. Who know. Now this tank job is fully rolling. As long as we don't screw it up with a Haskins trade up or god forbid draft Lock. Short term is gonna be rough but we are making the right steps. Need to hit on some draft picks. Hope is there.

How about a little love for our front office on this one from the doubters?

The lot of us were sure we wouldn't get a trade and they got it done.

We are on a good path, gentlemen. Believe.

PFT says that Fales and Rudock are the only QBs we have under contract right now. Is Osweiler an FA? Did Falk get cut? Now there needs to be a new thread on QB speculations
Misprint. Fales and Osweiler signed one year deals. Falk is still on the team

How is it a good deal when they got 35 pts of draft value, basically fifth round, and they are carrying more cap restrictions now? The pick is irrelevant.

The goal is to get better now. What will they do with this pick of any significance next year? They will package 50 pts to move in high rounds where picks are worth 500 and more points? How is that even significant?

It's garbage, and it is also dumb, and it is not doing your job.

It is incorrect!

With the trade, Miami carries 13..4 mil this year and 0 next year.
With post June 1, Miami carries 7.8 mil this year, 5.6 mil next year.

Maybe everyone is wrong except you?

Gotta wait until Mariota gets hurt and Tannehill is inserted into the lineup before you say that. He'll have a few good games (as always) and we'll have his supporters start a few threads...and it will be just likee old times.
Nope. Because this is the last thread about Tannehill in the Main. From now on they can talk about him in the General NFL Forum and most don't give a crap about that. :lol:

OK we had to pay the Titans to take him off our hand but still.......time to break out the grey goose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom