Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan,

Thank you for being a tough SOB and essentially playing for nothing teams throughout your career. Also, dealing with SoFL critics so well, but this was definitely time to part ways. Good luck to you man. Wish you well.

Best of luck Ryan. I'll be rooting for his future success and I can't ever fault his effort. He was overdrafted and then treated like a golden savior through mediocrity when it may have been better for him a long time ago to have a coach sit his butt down and have him learn for a bit.

Garbage deal. We got what essentially what amounts to a fifth round value, 35 pts, and not this year but next year.
They would've been much better off cutting him post June 1, saving 5.6 mil this year, and resigning James with that money, or getting Trent Brown. Instead they got some garbage value to play with.

This guy is not doing it.
Literally every post I see of yours is negative. I've yet to see you post something remotely positive. :lol:

Garbage deal. We got what essentially what amounts to a fifth round value, 35 pts, and not this year but next year.
They would've been much better off cutting him post June 1, saving 5.6 mil this year, and resigning James with that money, or getting Trent Brown. Instead they got some garbage value to play with.

This guy is not doing it.

LOL.

You don'y use money to resign average talent or overspend on average talent. That's why Miami is in this mess now.

I like that Tannehill goes to Tennessee, but I don't like the trade. Tannehill is a STARTING QB, who has shown to be good behind a good OL. We gave up a 6th this year, plus Tanny. In return we only get a 4th and 7th next year??? Wasn't it Sam Bradford that got a 1st round pick? Or some other average QB.

Tannehill should have gotten us a 3rd minimum....this year.

Tannehill has shown himself to be in the same ballpark as Keenum, Flacco, etc.
This trade underlined that point....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom