Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the misunderstanding :(
You're mistaking me for someone who gives a **** what an irritating cheap azz Contrary Mary thinks

If you didn't care about using the most vulnerable in our society as a meme, I wouldn't expect anything less from you at this point.

over at the Titans forum there is universal glee. with wake and now tanny they see a SB next season. im not exaggerating.

they are in for a big :nuke:

Are they really that down in Mariota? They really think Tannehill will be a starter there?

Wake must be pissed.

Great, let's get more of those "negative loss" deals I'd love to get those 4th rounders. Hey, haven't you pointed out a bunch in the past that Tom Brady was a 6th rounder? Well gimme all those extra 4th's you don't value … I think we can use those.

We got a 4th and swapped our 6th for their 7th. The dead cap space? We were going to cut him, so you can't really equate that in this deal, he was gone anyway. We GAINED a 4th … looking at it any other way is poor vision.
Agree. Agree. Agree. Would like to see them eat some Quinn $$ for 2020 pick. Same with Kiko and Reshad.
All in rebuild.

I've long suspected that a bunch of people who are unhappy in their own lives or with a particular relative or boss but can't do anything about it have used Tannehill as a surrogate to get the poison out.

After 7 seasons here with a losing record and never even starting a playoff game, the conclusion you draw is that people that are frustrated with Tannehill have personal life issues?

moving forward, we do need another QB as we only have two right now. We'll need 4 for camp so we need to get a cheap QB. We're not going anywhere with the QB's that are out there right now so no sense spending big in one. We either draft one this year or next year.

Steve Ross paid $5 million for a fourth-round pick to deal Tannehill. But right now the Dolphins are about $70 million under the cap. They'll spend the minimum from here. $$$ hasn't been in issue in his reign -- and sure won't be this year

Anyone out there have a Tanne highlights vid to give him a proper send off?

The stuff on YouTube sucks. One is mixed with Ajayi highlights. Another show defensive highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom