Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaine Gabbert QB, Unsigned Free Agent

Titans released QB Blaine Gabbert.
Gabbert finds himself the odd man out in Tennessee following the Titans' surprising trade for Ryan Tannehill. The former first-round pick made a handful of spot starts in place of an injured Marcus Mariota last year but wasn't effective, struggling to a mediocre 74.9 quarterback over eight appearances. Though clearly not starter material, the 29-year-old remains a serviceable backup. He'll land on his feet.

Yes, we got something in return, it's called negative value. We lost.
Gave up sixth for seventh, net loss.
Paid 5 mil for a 4th rounder next year (they make 2.5 mil over course of contract if they work out) - net loss.
And we took on 10 mil more cap hit this year, net loss.
Brilliant.
giphy.gif

VDS Vaark Derangement Syndrome

Care to offer a rebuttal on the claims of you use of images of special needs kids and autism as humor??? Are you using them as a surrogate for the poison within you?? (lol...hypocrisy is a b*tch ain't it?)

Or, do you choose to ignore it and by your silence giving us no choice but to believe it's true??

Blaine Gabbert QB, Unsigned Free Agent

Titans released QB Blaine Gabbert.
Gabbert finds himself the odd man out in Tennessee following the Titans' surprising trade for Ryan Tannehill. The former first-round pick made a handful of spot starts in place of an injured Marcus Mariota last year but wasn't effective, struggling to a mediocre 74.9 quarterback over eight appearances. Though clearly not starter material, the 29-year-old remains a serviceable backup. He'll land on his feet.

Ya know how seriously this dude has gotta suck!

I remember how amazing he looked coming outta HS!

He was a freak!

Care to offer a rebuttal on the claims of you use of images of special needs kids and autism as humor??? Are you using them as a surrogate for the poison within you?? (lol...hypocrisy is a b*tch ain't it?)

Or, do you choose to ignore it and by your silence giving us no choice but to believe it's true??
Looks like I hit a nerve. LOL... I graphically depicted Gase on the spectrum which is much more wide ranging than autism per se after his bug eyed presser. However, I got the idea from Jets fans on 2 forums..including someone whose wife works with Asberger people. FWW.

lol someone else who's been here over 8yrs

Gotta ask (or pinch) yourself...

Is this the end of the great debate in Dolphinsland
or the beginning of yet another unending round of blame game?

Personally I am beyond sick/tired/burnt on the Thill subject matter
and hope we can move forward (in the present tense) without the
incessant bickering/posturing/hype BS garbage the aforementioned
subject has perpetually produced.

Ostensibly this trade looks like a decent deal for all parties concerned.
But of course (IMO), the real losers are the my yammie fans who invested
significant emotional capital in the Thill era.

((special hugs to FinFanBuffalo))

:)

Yep. It's certifiably over. And the bottom line results look pretty empty
besides the Ryan Tannehill memorial plaque in Davie.

So the kid was not the answer we all hoped when Jeffie (is yo momma a ho)
Ireland made his "career defining" decision and selected Thill R1 #8 2012.
(editors note: time delayed surprise protest by Philbin who wanted
a new Carr vintage 2014).

Was it ALL just nonsense! And pigskin "drama."

Yep. And I think/believe/2 flippers crossed hope we're entering a new
era of optimism -- and for frogs snakes stop the bitching/kvetching/whining/
crying/complaining and just enjoy the possibility of a legit revival in
Dolphinsland!

Go Grier! Go Flores! Go My Yammie!

JK.

We obviously suck!

Peace. Out.

I love your stuff.

This was like a demented Dolphins and Tannehill Haiku. :)

And I mean that as a compliment.

Largo, how can you moan about this trade when the alternative was getting nothing for cutting him????? And we saved more money this way. Cheer up man, this is the GREATEST DAY IN TWO DECADES FOR THE DOLPHINS, Tannehill was holding our team hostage, thank God it's over.

Says the ahole who's butthurt all these years later trying to crowbar her ultra conservative politics into the main forum - until I put a stop to it with a bunch of alerts.

And yes, because so few do it and this site runs at a deficit many months that the owners past and present have to pony up out of their own pocts, supporting is optional but I do it cuz it's the right thing to do.. vs someone who is able to post their BS 7500 times in 10.5 years because as far as conservatism goes, he either doesn't have the resources to cobble together 25 dollars or he depends on others to carry his weight, just like the people he rails against.

Ultra Conservative?

And your old talking point on money. Well over the years, I take months off from here. Be it traveling and working in Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas or Lousiana. Working 60hrs a week has that effect. Spending on a message board has been the least of my concerns, as this franchise as a whole has become a fraud.

But all this pales in comparison to your need to fall back to a class of people to push your issues on others. Your latest attempt of humor using Autism was a doozy.

Yes, we got something in return, it's called negative value. We lost.
Gave up sixth for seventh, net loss.
Paid 5 mil for a 4th rounder next year (they make 2.5 mil over course of contract if they work out) - net loss.
And we took on 10.5 mil more cap hit this year to gain 5.5 next year, (you know teams can carry cap unspent right?) -- net loss.
Brilliant.
Great, let's get more of those "negative loss" deals I'd love to get those 4th rounders. Hey, haven't you pointed out a bunch in the past that Tom Brady was a 6th rounder? Well gimme all those extra 4th's you don't value … I think we can use those.

We got a 4th and swapped our 6th for their 7th. The dead cap space? We were going to cut him, so you can't really equate that in this deal, he was gone anyway. We GAINED a 4th … looking at it any other way is poor vision.

Ultra Conservative?

And your old talking point on money. Well over the years, I take months off from here. Be it traveling and working in Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas or Lousiana. Working 60hrs a week has that effect. Spending on a message board has been the least of my concerns, as this franchise as a whole has become a fraud.

But all this pales in comparison to your need to fall back to a class of people to push your issues on others. Your latest attempt of humor using Autism was a doozy.
Sorry for the misunderstanding :(
You're mistaking me for someone who gives a **** what an irritating cheap azz Contrary Mary thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom