Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BillsFanInPeace

giphy.gif

Lol

Where you alive the last time the Phins made it to SB?

Congrats to Tannehill. I wish him the best of luck.

To everyone who did not believe Tannehill could gain anything in trade because of his contract … I just want to point out that he did net something in return. We get a 4th rounder in 2020 and swap our 6th for their 7th. For a 30 year old QB who missed lots of time recently and had a big contract … he was still valued fairly highly.

It will be interesting to see which QB performs better, Mariota or Tannehill. The Titans actually have a good OL.

Last edited:
Actually I would not have said much in this thread. But one of Tannehill acolytes had to start calling people morons.

As for you and Vaark having a opinion on others mental state or what not.

Kick rocks. Vaark has a long history of mocking posters using the pictures of special needs kids. Only after a few other websites being threatened with lawsuits, did it stop here.

His latest attempt at humor concerning Autism showed that even though he is the paragon of wordsmith and passive aggressive humor, he still has a deep issue with kids who are better people than all of us combined.
Says the ahole who's butthurt all these years later trying to crowbar her ultra conservative politics into the main forum - until I put a stop to it with a bunch of alerts.

And yes, because so few do it and this site runs at a deficit many months that the owners past and present have to pony up out of their own pocts, supporting is optional but I do it cuz it's the right thing to do.. vs someone who is able to post their BS 7500 times in 10.5 years because as far as conservatism goes, he either doesn't have the resources to cobble together 25 dollars or he depends on others to carry his weight, just like the people he rails against.

There's certainly a dysfunctional pathology at play; it's not normal to fixate on one individual with all their venom. Case in point, there's a few relatively new (or recycled posters) who came immediately firing away at Tannehill.. like 90% of all their (mostly negative) posts. You can't tell me that those people are well adjusted and happy IRL, sorry.

Ehh. That's none of my business. Sports is an outlet for a lot of us. :)

Gotta ask (or pinch) yourself...

Is this the end of the great debate in Dolphinsland
or the beginning of yet another unending round of blame game?

Personally I am beyond sick/tired/burnt on the Thill subject matter
and hope we can move forward (in the present tense) without the
incessant bickering/posturing/hype BS garbage the aforementioned
subject has perpetually produced.

Ostensibly this trade looks like a decent deal for all parties concerned.
But of course (IMO), the real losers are the my yammie fans who invested
significant emotional capital in the Thill era.

((special hugs to FinFanBuffalo))

:)

Yep. It's certifiably over. And the bottom line results look pretty empty
besides the Ryan Tannehill memorial plaque in Davie.

So the kid was not the answer we all hoped when Jeffie (is yo momma a ho)
Ireland made his "career defining" decision and selected Thill R1 #8 2012.
(editors note: time delayed surprise protest by Philbin who wanted
a new Carr vintage 2014).

Was it ALL just nonsense! And pigskin "drama."

Yep. And I think/believe/2 flippers crossed hope we're entering a new
era of optimism -- and for frogs snakes stop the bitching/kvetching/whining/
crying/complaining and just enjoy the possibility of a legit revival in
Dolphinsland!

Go Grier! Go Flores! Go My Yammie!

JK.

We obviously suck!

Peace. Out.

No. His cap hit was due to be 26.6 mil.
You cut him with June 1, and the cap hit this year is 7.8.
That is 18.8 mil savings the year! Available cap to sign free agents. To sign RT, to sign OLB for the new 3-4.
With this trade the cap hit is much larger. And they paid 5 mil for nothing, for a fifth round value.

You cut Quinn, you can sign James.
You cut Parker, you can sign Justin Houston for example.
With the post June 1 Tannehill Cut you can sign Benny Logan, Allen Bailey, a 34 DT, and Parker for 6.5. You can get things fixed on defense, and leave the draft to move up and grab a QB.
There is opportunity.

You can get better immediately! that's what good teams do.
This GM is an idiot. He is fkn around and fkn up.

I can't believe we didn't hire you instead as GM.

Actually I would not have said much in this thread. But one of Tannehill acolytes had to start calling people morons.

Kick rocks. Vaark has a long history of mocking posters using the pictures of special needs kids. Only after a few other websites being threatened with lawsuits, did it stop here.

His latest attempt at humor concerning Autism showed that even though he is the paragon of wordsmith and passive aggressive humor, he still has a deep issue with kids who are better people than all of us combined.

OMG, climb down from your holy cross. Someone pass me some band aids......quick.

Edit: Oh and if you were one of the ones thinking we wouldn't get any compensation in a trade for Ryan than the word moron might be a compliment.

To everyone who did not believe Tannehill could gain anything in trade because of his contract … I just want to point out that he did net something in return..

Yes, we got something in return, it's called negative value. We lost.
Gave up sixth for seventh, net loss.
Paid 5 mil for a 4th rounder next year (they make 2.5 mil over course of contract if they work out) - net loss.
And we took on 10.5 mil more cap hit this year to gain 5.5 next year, (you know teams can carry cap unspent right?) -- net loss.
Brilliant.

Last edited:
There's certainly a dysfunctional pathology at play; it's not normal to fixate on one individual with all their venom. Case in point, there's a few relatively new (or recycled posters) who came immediately firing away at Tannehill.. like 90% of all their (mostly negative) posts. You can't tell me that those people are well adjusted and happy IRL, sorry.

Funny I was reading your post and thought I was mistakenly in the POFO forum....
Seems like that consciousness is really not that far from todays reality....Guess it all depends on what side your on if you Tannehill lover or hater. I think most adults can deal with the conflicts but it is kind of tirering if you don't just learn to shine it on because some of it never stops...

Pretty sure that name-calling and mental state comment thing has been a two-way street thing for a long time, friend. I'm hoping it can stop here.

I'm not privy to the things you referred to beyond that, and tbh, I don't want to know.

But it would be amusing if one of the last Tannehill threads in main got told it had to actually stay on the topic of Tannehill.

The more I look at this the more I think this is a great deal for everyone. The Titans really shouldn't have given up a 4th though but they would argue that it was worth it to get a veteran back up to an oft injured starter for what is essentially peanuts in $2 mill. The fins extract the biggest issue on the team, clear cap space and help out their draft plans by adding a 4th. For Tanny himself, outside of starting some place else, which was really never going to happen, he couldn't have landed in a better situation. Mariota makes Parker look like iron man.

it really does work well for everyone. Let's hope it works out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom