Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've long suspected that a bunch of people who are unhappy in their own lives or with a particular relative or boss but can't do anything about it have used Tannehill as a surrogate to get the poison out.

In their minds, they need to loudly trumpet that even in leaving, he hurt the team somehow. What the Fins got wasn't good enough (even thought they laughed at anyone who ever thought it possible for him to be traded) and somehow even THAT is Tannehill's fault.

For as much as some of them love to say "Hey, they can go to Tannehill's next team," I worry what they're going to do with all their free time. Maybe they'll go to Titans forums and start telling people what idiots they are over there.

I'm willing to wager you that he'll be their starter before the end of the year. Mariotta is fragile and not very good either. The most popular player on the team of a sub par quarterback is the backup, regardless of their ability. It's why everyone loved Matt Moore.

I agree. He will play in 19. I’m not even sure tenn is glad they picked up that 5th year option anymore

I've long suspected that a bunch of people who are unhappy in their own lives or with a particular relative or boss but can't do anything about it have used Tannehill as a surrogate to get the poison out.

Well..Ok, Dr. Phil....but, I will say...RT gave them/us plenty of opportunities to use him as an outlet for their poison draining.

@BillsFanInPeace

giphy.gif

Lol

In their minds, they need to loudly trumpet that even in leaving, he hurt the team somehow. What the Fins got wasn't good enough (even thought they laughed at anyone who ever thought it possible for him to be traded) and somehow even THAT is Tannehill's fault.

For as much as some of them love to say "Hey, they can go to Tannehill's next team," I worry what they're going to do with all their free time. Maybe they'll go to Titans forums and start telling people what idiots they are over there.
There's certainly a dysfunctional pathology at play; it's not normal to fixate on one individual with all their venom. Case in point, there's a few relatively new (or recycled posters) who came immediately firing away at Tannehill.. like 90% of all their (mostly negative) posts. You can't tell me that those people are well adjusted and happy IRL, sorry.

The more I look at this the more I think this is a great deal for everyone. The Titans really shouldn't have given up a 4th though but they would argue that it was worth it to get a veteran back up to an oft injured starter for what is essentially peanuts in $2 mill. The fins extract the biggest issue on the team, clear cap space and help out their draft plans by adding a 4th. For Tanny himself, outside of starting some place else, which was really never going to happen, he couldn't have landed in a better situation. Mariota makes Parker look like iron man.

People always leave out the money implications of these things.

Mccarron was on a rookie contract. Tyrod? Well whatever it was I’m sure it was overpaid lol
McCarron wasn’t on a rookie Contract. But was a cheap deal.

Tyrod was on a horrible contract as well.

Not saying this is a bad trade or dogging for making it. I get he wasn’t part of the future but just weird to me that a starting QB didn’t pull more than this when two trash QBs got about the same or better.

Just interesting to me the fluctuation in values year by year.

I'm ok with trading back but not all the way out of the first round. Your first round pick gives you 5 years of a very cheap contract. Any other round you only get 4 years.

Actually I would not have said much in this thread. But one of Tannehill acolytes had to start calling people morons.

As for you and Vaark having a opinion on others mental state or what not.

Kick rocks. Vaark has a long history of mocking posters using the pictures of special needs kids. Only after a few other websites being threatened with lawsuits, did it stop here.

His latest attempt at humor concerning Autism showed that even though he is the paragon of wordsmith and passive aggressive humor, he still has a deep issue with kids who are better people than all of us combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom