Tanny is a bust | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanny is a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannyhill is going to have his ups and downs with his crappy OL, inexperience, and questionable playcalling. But, at times, he makes throws that few can make. Inconsistent, yes. Bust, no way.

I guess the OP missed the blatant drive stoppers initiated by the refs which put an end to any positive productivity Tannehill had going in the 2nd half of the Thursday night game.

Hey, good job blaming the refs. The only thing you fans are good at.

2mrh8hu-1.jpg

Hey, good job blaming the refs. The only thing you fans are good at.
So... since you claim that is all "you fans" are good at... exactly what are you good at? Who gives you the right to classify everyone who disagrees with you like that?

I disagreed with your original post but this response shows that your attitude is a "bust".

We got him all this talent this year, and he has thrown only 2 more TDs than INTs. He has 0 pocket presence, and by now he should realize he doesn't have all day to throw the ball or he's going to get sacked. The only reason we won on Thursday is because of the Defense. 4 turnovers and Tanny can't do anything with them. You guys act like he's some kind of god. Overrated at minimum.

Should you not be doing homework, out playing or, if you have interest in football, taking the time to learn about the game?

you must have missed the game, he showed pretty good pocket awareness in that game. that 40 yarder to Wallace was all about him stepping up in the pocket and avoiding the rush. look at the TOP, we didn't have the ball very long, hard to score without the ball. tannehill made perfect passes to hartline and Mathews in the clutch. dont stare at stats and make your assessment based solely on stats

how can tannehill be bust yet his QB rating and stats are better than brady, eli, and flacco. go to a jets forum and post a thread of geno smith is a bust. it would make sense there

Trolls gonna troll.

Question: thumbs down are helpful on a general basis, but when there's a single-minded pattern of this, to make a more impactful statement, just how many red reps needs to be "rewarded" in order to finally transform into a "pretty in pink" status ??

I guess you forgot about that drive Tanny lead at the end of the game to get the field goal.

he cant be overrated when they have him rated in the middle of the pack.

And he has outshined Luck, Dalton 2, and Wilson in head up matches.

I will just say that RT has not reached his true ability to be great yet and it may take a few more years but an OC who can use his talents correctly would help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom