Tapatalk issues | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tapatalk issues

Lol so I download tapatalk and use it for one day and now it's basically useless... great.

Back to using my phone's web browser. Thankfully, I have a huge phone.

I actually sent the developers and email telling them I was going to file a complaint with the BBB and the State Department of Consumer Affairs for what they did.

I still have the pro version on my iPhone and as of yesterday afternoon - evening it's no longer working. Seems to coincide with the forum changing their URL structure and now I cannot log in on Finheaven through Tapatalk and none of the topics / posts are updated or viewable. Checked to make sure I have the latest version, deleted the account and tried to re-add it but without being able to log in it won't let me. I keep getting error 2203 when trying to log in.

The issue isnt with Tapatalk, its with FH. I brought this up in another thread:

The forum stopped working for me on Tapatalk earlier today... I realized now that its because the old forum url no longer works.

This was the old url: finheaven.com/[forums][slash]forumdisplay.php?2-Miami-Dolphins-Forum

Now it says "no such page"...

It looks like the forum got moved out of a folder and now exists on http://www.finheaven.com/forumdispla...Dolphins-Forum

You should redirect the old url to the new one so that the backlinks pointing to the old url pass some of their value to the new one. Google is actually caching and ranking the old broken url for searches like "miami dolphins forum"...

EDIT: So strange, any time I tried to put the old url, the editor change it to the new url, so I just wrote it out...

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I still have the pro version on my iPhone and as of yesterday afternoon - evening it's no longer working. Seems to coincide with the forum changing their URL structure and now I cannot log in on Finheaven through Tapatalk and none of the topics / posts are updated or viewable. Checked to make sure I have the latest version, deleted the account and tried to re-add it but without being able to log in it won't let me. I keep getting error 2203 when trying to log in.

Yep, its because the forum structure changed. Tapatalk is still stuck on the old forum structure, which if you navigate to that url on a browser, you will notice returns a "Page not found" message. I am not sure if FH will need to send in a request to have their forum url changed within Tapatalk, or if it will be fixed some other way, but it seems like there is just no way to access the site from Tapatalk until this is resolved.

Did you notice Tapatalk did an update that puts the app back to the set up of the free version, then they put out Tapatalk pro that you have to purchase to get it back to the original paid version. What a scam.

But yes, as of yesterday it wasnt working on my "paid-free" tapatalk app. Also the site didnt seem to be working on the internet either. At times when I came to the forums and tried to access a thread, I would get a blank screen that said, "No such page", however the main page (outside the forums) seemed to work.

Its because the forum structure changed. You were still trying to get to the forums from the old url. If you do a search for "miami dolphins forum" in Google and click on the finheaven result, you will get the same error, because Google is still indexing the old url. Basically, what happened is that the forum used to live in a folder called "forums", but now it lives on the root domain. The url you were trying to get to had the word "forums" in it, while the new one doesn't. That's the problem.

it's done for the sake of implementing the new front page changes.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

taking a bit to get tapatalk etc back online.

it's done for the sake of implementing the new front page changes.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

taking a bit to get tapatalk etc back online.

Thanks for working on getting it fixed

Tapatalk not working

I am curious if anyone else is having problems with Tapatalk not working on their android recently. I have used Tapatalk for years but for some reason it will not work with Finheaven in the last 48 hours. It gives the following message "The community is not currently available". Is anyone else having this same problem??

I don't have tapatalk but I cannot view the site while on my phone. I also have an android, the galaxy s4. Every other mobile site is working but, it says website cannot be found or site doesn't exist. I am puzzled on that one.

I see the staff is aware, but my phone says no such page!! hahaha

I was getting pissed at work when I couldn't load it too.

The URL format changed some to accommodate the new front page of the site and that seems to have messed up Tapatalk and maybe browsing on the phone as well. Once I updated my bookmark on my desktop it's been fine for me but I'm still having the Taptalk issues like you all are.

The Tapatalk devs are friendly but they make a lot of mistakes and push out builds really quickly and I've had to deal with these kinds of issues before on my sports forum so be patient and realize that this probably isn't on Finheaven, it's most likely a Tapatalk problem.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Can you get to this page on your phone? http://www.finheaven.com/index.php

Back
Top Bottom