Tapatalk issues | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tapatalk issues

It's working now! Thanks to WB for all the hard work!

I still getting the error 404 message when I try to access via Tapatalk

Try closing the app and then re-open, delete the account for Finheaven and then re-add it. I don't know if all that is necessary but that's what I did and it's working now.

I can't seem to figure out how to add it to my favorites. Everytime I exit the forums I gotta relogin again. Wtf is going on

Its because the forum structure changed. You were still trying to get to the forums from the old url. If you do a search for "miami dolphins forum" in Google and click on the finheaven result, you will get the same error, because Google is still indexing the old url. Basically, what happened is that the forum used to live in a folder called "forums", but now it lives on the root domain. The url you were trying to get to had the word "forums" in it, while the new one doesn't. That's the problem.

I see the forum is working on Tapatalk, but the main premise of my post was that Tapatalk developers are thieves. Downgrading paid customers to the free version, then making an upgraded paid version so people who had the paid version have to pay again. True story - theres a whole article on it now on one of the Android sites.

I can't seem to figure out how to add it to my favorites. Everytime I exit the forums I gotta relogin again. Wtf is going on

Make sure you click the login button when you're selecting Finheaven from the Tapatalk search. I think that's the only way to save it to your accounts.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I see the forum is working on Tapatalk, but the main premise of my post was that Tapatalk developers are thieves. Downgrading paid customers to the free version, then making an upgraded paid version so people who had the paid version have to pay again. True story - theres a whole article on it now on one of the Android sites.

Are you using the Android or iOS version? I'm on the iOS version and haven't had the pro version taken away.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Are you using the Android or iOS version? I'm on the iOS version and haven't had the pro version taken away.

Make sure you click the login button when you're selecting Finheaven from the Tapatalk search. I think that's the only way to save it to your accounts.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Ya, same here... I'm on iOS and nothing changed for me...

I'm able to log in again after a few days, but now I'm getting the following error message on my Firefox browser (Win 7, 64 bit if that helps):

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 144

On Tapatalk, I get this error msg:

"This community is not currently available on Tapatalk. (Error 404)

Working now

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

well actually.. not very well but it kinda works

Yeah after days of not being able to post through Tapatalk, now it says Finheaven doesn't even exist through Tapatalk. WTF?

Yeah after days of not being able to post through Tapatalk, now it says Finheaven doesn't even exist through Tapatalk. WTF?
um. I can tell you that I just did a search for finheaven from tapatalk and it showed up just fine.

Back
Top Bottom