TB DT Macfarland to be cut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TB DT Macfarland to be cut?

say what you will about him, but living in tampa for the last3 years the last word i would use to describe this bloated A$$whole is 'class'.

Chizzle said:
say what you will about him, but living in tampa for the last3 years the last word i would use to describe this bloated A$$whole is 'class'.

You wrote something like that..Can you please elaborate?
Can you please bring us dolfans some precisions and clarifications as to why he is an a$$hole with no class? :shakeno:

hdjetta6316 said:
with their aquisition of Chris Hovan, and that nose tackle they drafted they could probably afford to let Mcfarland go. They have sufficient depth. Just that some of their DT are undersized.

If they can play they are more use to us than our guys. So sad about Bowens. I always loved watching him play. I remember in a losing cause, he blew up 3 plays in a row in his rookie year. He almost took the handoff from the QB to the RB on 1 play. Good jump for a big guy!

I was hoping the rumor of La'roi Glover being released would come true but it looks like he's staying in Dallas.

He'd be a GREAT pickup for us!!! Bring him in! Salary is like always a big concern, but once they release him... BRING HIM in for an interview than sign him!:mdfin:

Id love to get booger McFarland. id have no problem saying cya to a few fringe players to make that kind of room if needed.

Here's the latest article about McFarland on the newswire:

Defensive end Simeon Rice, whose contract carries a $10 million cap figure, and defensive tackle Anthony McFarland ($4 million cap figure) also might be approached, if they haven't been already.

Attempts to reach Brooks, Rice, McFarland or the agents for those players were unsuccessful Tuesday.

[font=arial, helvetica]CAP CASUALTIES?

Players the Bucs might release to create needed salary-cap space:
[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica] Expected
T Todd Steussie
RB Charlie Garner
LG Matt Stinchcomb

Don't Be Shocked
RT Kenyatta Walker
LT Derrick Deese

Never Say Never
CB Ronde Barber
CB Brian Kelly
DT Anthony McFarland
FB Mike Alstott
DE Simeon Rice

[/font]

http://www.tampatrib.com/Sports/MGBM4ZNVE9E.html

Chizzle said:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I LIVE IN TAMPA AND THIS GUY IS A TEAM FIRST PLAY 60 MIN FOOTBALL AND A CLASS GUY OFF THE FIELD. :mad:

I would love to get Simeon Rice but thats a pipedream.

However, I think we should persue Tood Steussie and Kenyatta Walker, both are major upgrades over what we have now(other than maybe McDougal).

And guess where he went to College?

LSU

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom