TB DT Macfarland to be cut? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TB DT Macfarland to be cut?

he would be a definate upgrade on the D-Line for almost any team who signs him.

Chizzle said:
say what you will about him, but living in tampa for the last3 years the last word i would use to describe this bloated A$$whole is 'class'.

Well, what happened? Did he steal your girlfriend? Run over your dog? Piss in your gas tank? Inspire you to write a country music song about the experience? When a guy's got a solid rep like that, you can't just talk $#!T about him and not back it up with something.

I would love to have McFarland here. He would be the perfect guy that we need at DT. I am just worried that he will ask for too much money.

Well, if you define 'class' in the NFL as never having commited a felony or smacked his wife around a time or two then sure McFarland is a class guy, which is more then i can say more most of the players in this league including some dolphins =( What i was reffering too when i posted my comment was his general attitude.
In tampa during the season on 620 radio the sports animal different bucs players have their own talk shows, as they do in alot of towns. Some participants are Mike Alstott, Ronde Barber, Derrick brooks, and Booger Mcfarland. I dont think i have changed the station in my car once as this is all i listen to when i travel around here, and after listening to Mcfarland, babble on about truly mindless BS, berate bucs fans, berate anyone who has an opposite oppinion as him, acting arrogant as hell, badmouth current / former teamates, and even to go as far as fued with the shows host on air (whose a really nice dude) for 3 years, its hard to hear the word 'class' used to describe him. The guy is just sorta rediculous attitude wise if you have ever listened to him on the show its really clear, he reminds me alot of Hank Golberg, an arrogant fatass who despite being good at what he does, is just not a very likeable / classy guy, certainly a guy i wouldnt want on my team (if i had to come into contact with him day in and day out).
Granted, i have never met the man, but as many sports fans who make judgements on the likeability/class of players based on quotes from espn, newspapers etc..this is just MY view on him. As a player he may be great, and might even be a great replacement if we lose timbo... but i personally dont think we need an attitude like his in Miami. Thats what i meant by my previous comment, hope that clears things up a bit.

nyfinzfan said:
rotoworld says tampa needs to cut some big names like anthony "boogar" Macfarland and or simeon rice. I doubt they will but if so Id release both bowenses and chester to bring in the boogar man. him and traylor would kick booty. thoughts? :cool:

No way.. wont happen... They let Sapp go because of signing Boogar. That would be ******ed to let Boogar go. TB play's from the inside out on their DL, over front. Just like Jax. They play with two strong DT's. Boogar and Hovan will be their rocks. If anyone is gone, it will be Simeon. But, i doubt that will happen either. One thing in TB, you can always count on a strong DL.

interesting.... a fine player, yes...

but isn't he a slightly undersized 1-gap penetrating player?... doesn't seem like a fit for a team eventually trying to move to the 3-4 with a 2-gap nose tackle..

Back
Top Bottom