Tbuck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tbuck

ChambersizGod24

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anybody know if we are keeping T buck ? I think he can compete for the nickel and im sick of waiting for fletcher to develop T buck is fin tradition re-sign him !

I am not sure if we will keep him after we signed a CB last week. I would like to keep him, but it would probably have to be for cheap. Plus I think the FO wants to see how some of the young guys do...

would he come back as the nickel back is the Question, but i would love to have him back though, another bandwagon start ????

i think T buck would take a small salary because his heart is with the fins and he said he came here to get a ring, Game 2 against buffalo he took it to the house he ahd the big pick in the colts game he still has it with him and howard at the nickel and dime we very well could have the best set of Cb's from 1-4

I think it would be wiser to go with a younger, cheaper guy at dime CB, like a draft pick or something. Fletcher is all but gone already I think...maybe a June 1st cut. If T-Buck came back and played for the absolute minimum, which would cost us about $440k then I'd say ok but I don't know if he'll do that to play 4th CB to Madison, Surtain, and Howard.

We've just grabbed ourself a bigtime upgrade on what Tbuck brought to the table at nickel CB so I don't see why people are so concerned with this. We've got 3 starting quality corners and as much attention as we've paid to CB in the recent years, the last time we could claim that was when Terry Cousin played with us and that was kind of an accident getting him and him turning out to be like, good enough to start at CB on a super bowl team.

T buck has sentimental value to a true fins fan and hes still talented i dont know how good howard is but i know t buck is just as good in pass coverage

One thing is for certain, Buckley can still intercept the ball with the best of them but he still gets waaay too many penalties on him.

exactly Surtain gets his 7 or 8 madison grabs 5 t buck will be 3rd i guarantee it but im suprised more of u guys arent mad about the marion release hes a playmaker

I love T-Buck, he's always been one of my favorite Dolphins. I hope we can keep him around.

It's funny all of you say that. I thought I was the only one who liked T-Buck. I hated to see him leave a couple years back, I remember watching him at camp, very vocal and proud to be a Dolphin. Not to mention he makes big time Int's.

T Buck is a prime time player, but we signed Howard to replace him so I do not see him coming back. Why Fletcher is still around is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom