Tbuck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tbuck

I remember a time when Tbuck was one of the most hated phins on the BEST PASS DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE. I remember people saying, even though Miami only gave up 174 yards a game, Tbuck couldn't cover and takes too many chances.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
I remember a time when Tbuck was one of the most hated phins on the BEST PASS DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE. I remember people saying, even though Miami only gave up 174 yards a game, Tbuck couldn't cover and takes too many chances.

Remember the playoff game vs Buffalo? The first play of the game Buckley gambled on a slant & Moulds burned him for about 70 yards when Buckley ran down Moulds from behind & caused a fumble on the 10 which Marion recovered? Jimmy was gonna have his a$$ if he didn't make up for that.

T-Buck has always been a gambler and a bit of a primadonna. He accused Jimmy Johnson of benching him just so that he'd be easier to sign that offseason in free agency...cuz it was soooo obvious that Surtain was a scrub. Years later Surtain has had two straight All-Pro years and T-Buck is a nickel/dime guy.

Originally posted by ChambersizGod24
im suprised more of u guys arent mad about the marion release hes a playmaker

I think the issues with Marion were his age, his cap number, and the fact that Arturo Freeman is more than ready to start. Also, the Phins really do need to shift some money over to the offense.

I hate to see Marion go, he definitely is a playmaker, and has been one of the Dolphins' most solid contributors. I think it was just business. It's unfortunate, but necessary.

I'm sure Spielman wasn't jumping for joy about releasing him. I think Freeman and Knight will make a great combo, but I, for one, will definitely miss Brock Marion.

I'm not mad. I understand why the Dolphins made the move, and I hope Brock signs on with a good team. I wish him the best.

Back
Top Bottom