TCU @ Chokelahoma | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TCU @ Chokelahoma

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Sooners? Down 7-0 half way through the 2nd quarter.

Ooh, I know. No QB, oline decimated, no receivers, 11 men in the box to stop Peterson (5 carries 10 yards).

Would be pretty funny if OU dropped game 1 vs TCU. Kiss your season goodbye if that happens (atleast any hopes of playing for a championship)

17-10 with 11 minutes left. OU looks weak.

As a Vols fan in Oklahoma this is great, no more smug sooner fans asking me why I'm wearing an orange texas hat.

Well Im not sayin I saw this season comin but Im glad we got this out of our system. With an unexpericend O line, QBs and Recivers, can u expect to be good. Will we win more games then we lose, imo yes, will we win agaisnt Texas, no. This is a rebuilding year, however I beleive this should of happened last year btu Jason White came back. Well im gonna go watch teh media on ESPN absoultey destroy and bash us. I wish all of ur teams luck and hope u will have a better season then I will.

^it should've happened last year? last year's team was one of the best OU teams in years

peterson's true colors will shine with no offensive line, no more heisman winning QB, and no more 3 pro receivers. and he's been getting banged up quite a bit. he won't last long

Yep, I told ya FinFan90. It's gonna be an even rougher year for Peterson until one of your QBs steps it up. Personally I go with Bomar since he's younger & you are in a minor rebuilding period.

kastofsna120 said:
^it should've happened last year? last year's team was one of the best OU teams in years

peterson's true colors will shine with no offensive line, no more heisman winning QB, and no more 3 pro receivers. and he's been getting banged up quite a bit. he won't last long

Well basicly if Jason White hadnt of come back it would have been better in teh long run in terms of putting up ur enexperinced players. If he hadnt of come back we would be contending for a National Championchip liek we will next year when Bomar is under center full time.

FinFan90 said:
Well basicly if Jason White hadnt of come back it would have been better in teh long run in terms of putting up ur enexperinced players. If he hadnt of come back we would be contending for a National Championchip liek we will next year when Bomar is under center full time.
hmm no...the QB position is the least of your concerns with your team now. look at that offensive line and your receiving corps

Our O Line is a problem but when ur QBs cant lead ur team u can never win, if Paul or Rhett had more expericnce then maybe more passes would of been completed, and our reciving core is fine, it isnt like last year but they dont drop alot of passes.

Back
Top Bottom