TCU @ Chokelahoma | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TCU @ Chokelahoma

that is true but I belive our QBs have teh mobility but im in no way prasing our o line but it is hard for any line to block 8 guys when there are onyl 5 line man.

It appears that Chuck Long is not adjusting to his talent very well. Paul Thompson and Rhett Bomar are both very mobile guys. I saw maybe 3 designed QB running plays from them yesterday. He needs to run some sprintouts and naked bootlegs with those guys. That will loosen the interior defense some for Peterson, and create opportunities for crossing routes and zone flooding. Overall poorly called game by Long, in my estimation.

Stoops is one of the most overrated coaches in the game, yes he has done a great job recruting and brining the program back near the top and yes he won a title in 2000 but since then they have had Nat'l Championship caliber teams and twice missed out b/c they lost to Ok State then were thrashed by K-St in '03 and still got the benefit of the doubt to go to that sham BCS title game and last year Auburn was better and they got to go and get thrashed in the title game.

nyjunc said:
Stoops is one of the most overrated coaches in the game, yes he has done a great job recruting and brining the program back near the top and yes he won a title in 2000 but since then they have had Nat'l Championship caliber teams and twice missed out b/c they lost to Ok State then were thrashed by K-St in '03 and still got the benefit of the doubt to go to that sham BCS title game and last year Auburn was better and they got to go and get thrashed in the title game.

:sosad:

FinFan90 said:

Watching that undeserving team get pummeled in the last 2 "titl" games and watching them get beat by TCU should make you do this :cry: instead of this :sosad: :lol:

I hate OU but it's one of the best programs in the country and in no way is Bob Stoops overrated. Losses like this happen every year. OU was due for a loss like this!

Hey FinFan Cmon give me some dap I told you Ou couldnt hand with Texas this year and you laughed at me. Well Im laughung now.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I hate OU but it's one of the best programs in the country and in no way is Bob Stoops overrated. Losses like this happen every year. OU was due for a loss like this!

He is a great recruiter and has done a great job bringing OU back as one of the elite programs where they belong BUT he's lost too many games he should not have including Saturday and it was a sham that they were in the BCS Title game the last 2 year especially 2 years ago after they were humiliated by Kansas St. in the Big 12 Title Game. Please tell me another sport where you can lose and then advance to a Championship game(I don't mean a series, I mean lose a game and then the next game you play is a title game).

Back
Top Bottom