TE RANDY McMICHAEL IMPRESSIVE... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE RANDY McMICHAEL IMPRESSIVE...

sounds like Lo Bro is still in the mix:

http://football.espn.go.com/nfl/index#

April 8, 2002
Mitchell, Bromell could have new homes
Talks are heating up for Dolphins defensive end Lorenzo Bromell, who is debating whether to go back to the Dolphins or sign with the Vikings. Resolving these defensive end spots are important for teams because it is considered a thin draft for defensive ends.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would take Burnett or Sinclair over Bromell anyday!
me, too - I would really like to see what D Bo can do as well

I wouldn't guys. I seriously want Bromell back at a halfway decent price. This guy hasn't even reached his peak yet and dolphan39 if this guy were to go out and get 14 sacks with the Vikings next year wouldn't you be kicking yourself in the rear?

2 of those 15 yard penalties weren't even his fault. Blame the NFL for their stupid QB cuddling. After what Bromell did to QB's last year, if he gets even better then opposing QB's are going to fret and offensive coordinators are going to focus more on Bromell then Taylor to save their QB's.

I'm with the Capt.

"punters are a dime a dozen"..........I disagree. Distance isn`t an issue with these guys as they all kick the bejeezuz out of the ball. The important things like hangtime, placement and the ability to kick under pressure are critical issues imho.

Wanne plays the field position game. We will DEFINITELY miss Matt if/when he's gone. Hope they find a quality replacement. Remember how pissed off we were with Hendricks?!?!?:yell:

Back
Top Bottom