Teammates Impressed w/ Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teammates Impressed w/ Tannehill

Screw wv...talking smack about me is one thing talking **** about my family is another...its off limits

yeah reading that in context tells me she's proud of brent and is, um... going to reward him. I'd say they definitely have a special deal during the season in regards to interceptions.

I see how you took it, and normally would agree... but fighters, when preparing to get into the ring will "warm up there jaw".... Loosening up the jaw will decrease the chance of injury to your jaw and even help you take punches better.

While I wouldn't put it passed Miko to be showing her "appreciation" for her husbands hard work. I took it as she's warming up her jaw, because she's about to get into the ring and fight it out (via twitter).

I see how you took it, and normally would agree... but fighters, when preparing to get into the ring will "warm up there jaw".... Loosening up the jaw will decrease the chance of injury to your jaw and even help you take punches better.

While I wouldn't put it passed Miko to be showing her "appreciation" for her husbands hard work. I took it as she's warming up her jaw, because she's about to get into the ring and fight it out (via twitter).

omg, way too much insight into what is just a dumb joke. haha. this not something that needs to be analyzed.

ESPN lSportsCenter live at Fins camp next

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Ack - wrong thread

WV took skepticism of Tannehill to the extreme. So many confusing gripes about one player, when really, that player has been one of the better performers on the team in the past 3 years.
Skepticism is fine, but when you're holed up in a bunker trying to defend your inconclusive agenda, you gotta stop and be more open-minded.

The hypocrisy is palpable... Nearly every time Tannehill has made a mistake since he was drafted there's been a cacophony of "I told you so!!!" from the Tannehaters. Now they are complaining about people saying "I told you so" before anyone has even said it? ... Who's the douche bag, again?!

And guess what, turnabout IS fair play... So when people do start saying "I told you so," suck it up, because they did tell you so.

And i'm being grouped in with these people because...? I wasn't completely down on Tannehill until after his second season.

And i'm being grouped in with these people because...? I wasn't completely down on Tannehill until after his second season.

So as he improved, you started not liking him? And a season where he threw for 4000+ yards with 27 TDS to only 12 Ints, you have finally given up... good strategy bro...lol

So as he improved, you started not liking him? And a season where he threw for 4000+ yards with 27 TDS to only 12 Ints, you have finally given up... good strategy bro...lol

Was he able to complete a deep pass, or go a single game without getting sacked a million times? He improved, I give him that. But still not enough to make me think he's the guy that's gonna help win us a Super Bowl. Sorry if his dinking and dunking stats don't help me drink the Kool-Aid.

Was he able to complete a deep pass, or go a single game without getting sacked a million times? He improved, I give him that. But still not enough to make me think he's the guy that's gonna help win us a Super Bowl. Sorry if his dinking and dunking stats don't help me drink the Kool-Aid.

Hey that's your opinion, and I respect it... but here's my thought process on your post...the Fins started dink and dunking as you put it when Albert went down to injury and sacks started piling up... the way you put, it seems like you think Tannehill is solely responsible for all of this which I disagree...

Thanks to NBP for the private message.

LD

yeah reading that in context tells me she's proud of brent and is, um... going to reward him. I'd say they definitely have a special deal during the season in regards to interceptions.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

why not? the I told you tannehill was a bust crowd didn't even wait until he completed his rookie season to start talking their ****.

Funny how she's not on a tirade about how the NFL disrespects and abuses its players when getting her tonsils stretched. "Show me the money!!"

Wallace, to a large extent, Hartline and others to a lesser extent, were primary reasons his numbers look dink-dunk (see link below for supporting analysis/information). This argument holds no agua.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/142017354/ryan-tannehill-training-camp-reviews-true

A single game? The raiders and chargers didnt sack him once.. The pats week one got him once and the vikings got him once :)

Hey that's your opinion, and I respect it... but here's my thought process on your post...the Fins started dink and dunking as you put it when Albert went down to injury and sacks started piling up... the way you put, it seems like you think Tannehill is solely responsible for all of this which I disagree...

It's true that the team got VERY conservative with the passing game after Albert got hurt -- with the exception of the second Patriots game -- but the truth is that they were dinking and dunking too much before that. And for what it's worth, that's somewhat on Lazor and somewhat on the players.

I expect that in addition to players getting more comfortable / better under Lazor's system in year two (those who have returned), Lazor will also be making improvements.

Back
Top Bottom