Tear It Down...Again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tear It Down...Again

I love all the random people who start threads when we lose. The NFL is not Madden. We aren’t going to magically trade every aging player for premium picks. We don’t have the assets to land a top QB in the draft. This team has been all in since McDaniel took over. Almost no chance we try to rebuild this year.
Agreed. Retool. Let some guys go. Live Howard but think it's time he goes elsewhere. Injuries have hurt his career. Need to resign Wilkins. Need a receiving / blocking TE. It won't be fixed over night by any means but you got too much talent to " blow it all up".

For those that hate Tua. He isn't going anywhere.
You can draft another Qb and see what he has but those that are out in FA next year. I know it will be Tua can't play the big games he still is the best option we've had in a very long time. If next year we have under 10 wins then sure go look but I'd bet he gets a 5 to 7 year contract this off season.
Drafting another QB this year isn't really an option. We're too good to pick high enough to get one of the better prospects. We have a team that's going to need broken up in a couple of years. And we don't have enough draft picks and too many other needs to be rostering a Pro Bowl QB with PTSD and his potential heir apparent at the same time.

The best anyone can hope is somehow everything clicks for him in the offseason and we suddenly become the healthiest team in the league.

You have to clean house! Ross never cleans house because he is a loser! He fires GM keeps coach. He fires coach keeps GM. Half ass rebuilds get a half ass team.
Well, I'm still of the opinion that Ross is the one that needs cleaned out. It'd be great if someone came forward with incriminating pics.

Yep but first a classic lolphins 6-11 season next year

There were some people here who saw this last year and called it and got ripped for it

Mike mcdaniel is the most worthless coach we have had since Joe Philbin.

He was handed a super bowl roster and drove it directly into a concrete barrier

Horrible management of personell and incompetent play calling

We are ****ed

That's what happens when you narrow your coach hiring parameters to 'yes men only.'

Injuries derailed thhe season pure and simple.The fact we made the playoffs was a miracle.
I honestly believe more people are happy we lost than if we won.Just want to bitch,go find another team.
We are all frustrated but enough fire him,cut him,trade him.

FIRE MCMORON
HIRE BILL BELLICHEK
TRADE TUA
TRADE FOR JUSTIN FIELDS

IF TUA IS THE QB NEXT YEAR FOR THIS TEAM I WILL ROOT FOR THE JAGS OR ANOTHER TEAM
Maybe hold your breath until you turn blue?

Get Mike McDaniel his own quarterback before you think of firing him. He has clearly elevated the team, but there is a hard ceiling when it comes to Tua. There needs to be another guy back there.

enjoy watching a QB who is trash and will never lead this team to a SB let alone a playoff win.Truth hurts so you gotta name call.
You just described Fields bud, lol both Tua and Fields suck.

Your take is bad and you should feel bad

Back
Top Bottom