Tebow or Orton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow or Orton

MarSly

Active Roster
Reaction score
I wonder if this tandem trade option stays alive if Tebow gets better and better in the preseason. Matt Moore for Tebow...

Matt Moore for Tebow? You really think the broncos would jump on that?

Tebow blows, but Denver is attached to him for at least this year they are not trading him. Orton is a better QB right now and probably is better now than Tebow will ever be.

I agree Finkage..We could have had him in round 2..Could cost Ireland and Sporano there jobs.

We don't need Tebow. Now after seeing Mallet play last night...that stings a little.

To quote my tweet from last night " If only Ireland liked doing drugs with Prostitues we'd have Mallet passing to Dez Bryant tonight."
Chubbs

To quote my tweet from last night " If only Ireland liked doing drugs with Prostitues we'd have Mallet passing to Dez Bryant tonight.
Chubbs
That's the problem with this franchise. We have a GM who doesn't appreciate the good things in life.

Yea I just wish this team would have made a more serious effort than leave Henne at the reins.I don't believe Matt Moore is much of a threat..Tebow maybe a work in progress but could pan out better than a Matt Moore..We can forget Ryan Mallet.He is Tom Bradys replacement..I'm just like the rest of you and want a better answer than Henne.

Tebow blows, but Denver is attached to him for at least this year they are not trading him. Orton is a better QB right now and probably is better now than Tebow will ever be.

If what you're saying is true give me examples where he hasn't preformed everytime he's been on the field!

I watched the Broncos' game last night and I doubt Tebow will still be in the NFL after about 3-4 years of holding a clipboard in Denver. If Tebow makes it in the NFL it will be as a fullback or some other position. He doesn't have an NFL arm and never will. In the meantime, Mallett looks like he is going to be a great QB once he is given his shot. He has size, speed and accuracy...another franchise QB we let go by us.

I'd be the first to admit that when you watch his QB skill set he doest leave much to be desired.Then you look at the scoreboard or his resume and you see one thing is clear, he is a winner.

If there is 1 thing I am pretty sure is that eventually some team will understand that and Tebow will be a winner in the NFL.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom