Tebow or Orton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow or Orton

Tebow will never happen. Enough of the FO up there loves him that he's their future. But right now Fox knows Orton is his only hope of winning this year and keeping him employed until he knows about Tebow. The one that frustrates me more than anything is that Mallett (I know one pre-season game means nothing) is going to step right into a beautiful starting gig in 2-3 years when Brady starts to decline and the Pats keep their dominance of the East going. A QB we easily should have had this last draft.

To quote my tweet from last night " If only Ireland liked doing drugs with Prostitues we'd have Mallet passing to Dez Bryant tonight."
Chubbs

Now if Dez's dad was the postitute I think we could have swayed Ireland lol

Why would we want Tebow? Seriously, pay him 1st round money, give up players or draft picks for him. All for a player that has not even proven to be a capable backup.

I watched last night and Tebow was pretty awful save for one throw. His stat line showed 6-7 passing, but on many other called pass plays he pulled a Pat White and tried to tuck and run before even reading the defense, and he couldn't outrun anyone. He messed up as many pass plays by trying to run as passes he completed.

Back
Top Bottom