Ted Ginn Jr. Is a Miami Dolphin. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr. Is a Miami Dolphin.

Good thread--I'm glad we got Ginn. You didn't even mention the other touchdowns that got called back for stupid holding penalties.

Oh yeah we forgot all of those touchdowns that were called back. We should petition the NFL to allow a statistic for that. :lol:

They should also have a rule if there is a holding call on a kick return and the kick returner still reaches the endzone it should still count. This will help out Ginn alot.

:beer1:

his role was not that limited he did start 9 games which was two more than Chris Chambers and Jay Fielder was not all that capable. Put him at Qb last year and he would be Cleo Lemon or slightly better.

Fielder was the last QB to take Miami to the Playoffs...

Also the last QB to win a playoff game against Peyton Manning and the Colts!

Fielder was the last QB to take Miami to the Playoffs...

Fielder was on a team that went to the playoffs, I would not say he took us lol. Our stupidity of never trying to upgrade Fielder is just another reason we suck so bably.

Why did you have to say something that is so far from the truth to try to make a point.The sad thing is you get applauded for it. Brady Quinn could not beat out a journeyman QB? That statement is so far beyond fiction its ridiculous. Which WR did Ginn beat out to start? He couldn't beat out a reciever who got cut. Derek Anderson on the other hand had a pro bowl season and at least Quinn pushed for the starting job, while Beck was the third stringer and only became a starter by injury. Derek Anderson is 2 years younger than Beck and already has a pro bowl under his belt. If Anderson had struggled at all Quinn was going to be the starter but Anderson played well. Odds are Anderson did something that Beck will never do.

Are you a Dolphins fan?

ehh the only first day WR drafted since 01 was Hagan and he's well.. Derek Hagan. Not much competition for Teddy so those stats in the first post are a little silly. Still, I don't think anyone can look at what Ginn did as a receiver his first year and not be impressed. He performed well ahead of what people expected of him as such a raw rookie wide out.

Are you a Dolphins fan?

If your definition of a dolphin fan is one that believes every player we have is the best than who knows.

My definition of a dolphin fan is one that follows the team and pulls for thier players and team to do good every week no matter what. There is a differance between pulling for a team and acting like our crap don't stink.
Just because I love my phins does not mean i blindly support everything the team does, does not mean our players are better than actually are and does not mean other teams players are suddenly less than ours.

As a dolphin fan I hope Ted Ginn is Steve Smith as a rational person I think he is at best Lee Evans(not a bad thing)

As a dolphin fan I hope John Beck is Drew Brees as a rational person I think he is at best Jon Kitna.

If your definition of a dolphin fan is one that believes every player we have is the best than who knows.

My definition of a dolphin fan is one that follows the team and pulls for thier players and team to do good every week no matter what. There is a differance between pulling for a team and acting like our crap don't stink.
Just because I love my phins does not mean i blindly support everything the team does, does not mean our players are better than actually are and does not mean other teams players are suddenly less than ours.

As a dolphin fan I hope Ted Ginn is Steve Smith as a rational person I think he is at best Lee Evans(not a bad thing)

As a dolphin fan I hope John Beck is Drew Brees as a rational person I think he is at best Jon Kitna.

Bad news for you...those 2 guys are gonna be the future and the future is now. Even more bad news, the Dolphins have as good of a chance to draft me as they do Matt Ryan.

Bad news for you...those 2 guys are gonna be the future and the future is now. Even more bad news, the Dolphins have as good of a chance to draft me as they do Matt Ryan.

This what makes no sense about you. You did not understand one word I said. Why is it bad news, if it happens great the team is better for it. I just dont believe its gonna happen. I just dont get the Matt ryan fear, its like we are afraid we might get a good qb. You really overstate your case. I mean if we draft Matt Ryan will you suddenly annoint him as you have the others. I could care less you questioning if I am a fan of the phins, I just am not blinded by being a fan. So try to act like you are a better fan or a truer fan all you want, if that makes you feel better great.

This what makes no sense about you. You did not understand one word I said. Why is it bad news, if it happens great the team is better for it. I just dont believe its gonna happen. I just dont get the Matt ryan fear, its like we are afraid we might get a good qb. You really overstate your case. I mean if we draft Matt Ryan will you suddenly annoint him as you have the others. I could care less you questioning if I am a fan of the phins, I just am not blinded by being a fan. So try to act like you are a better fan or a truer fan all you want, if that makes you feel better great.

Matt Ryan is irrelevant in my eyes because he wont be a Dolphin...If I thought he would be a great pick then I would agree with you and you would be sending me "thanks" every post.

You are passing judgment on members of your own team after one year when its common knowledge all rookies need more than one year. In Ginn's case Im not sure what you really expected but I think he did a fine job all things considered.

If you like Ryan great..but why hate on Beck to try and validate your "draft Ryan campaign" this isnt Wanny running the Dolphins so why is it so hard for you to agree with this proven regime?

I dont post often, but the reason why someone would say that it is bad news is due to your consistantly negative opinion in general (ill use Beck as an example). You say things like:
Odds are Anderson did something that Beck will never do.

and

Imagine if we traded John Beck for Bobby Carpenter right now and then cut Carpenter while John Beck never does anything elsewhere.

Now to me that doesnt sound like you hope he will do well. You can be critical or skeptical without consistantly trying to **** on people's excitment, especially when there is no basis to prove that he (Beck) will be a bad qb. If someone legit sucks thats fine, but Beck hasnt had much of a chance to prove anything of yet. Perhaps its your "man love" of ryan or a generally pessimistic outlook on life, I dont know. All I know is whenever I see a thread about Beck or even Ginn, you're there telling us why there is no reason to get excited about them.

Back
Top Bottom