TERRELE PRYOR & The Buckeyes: "Eat that Mark May!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TERRELE PRYOR & The Buckeyes: "Eat that Mark May!"

Fin_dlayOhioFin

Legendary Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
clear.gif

clear.gif

Pryor is 3-0 and was unbelievably poised last Saturday leading the Buckeyes on the game winning drive & scoring the winning TD late in the 4th quarter on the road vs Wisconsin!!!

The Buckeyes are for real with Pryor & Wells....we may not get a BCS NC game shot this year b/c Boeckman got us killed at USC but we will win at least 10 or 11 games and go to & win a BCS Bowl or 1 of the better non-BCS bowls IF we lose to Penn State which I actually doubt we will lose....

Penn State is more overrated than tOSU ever was this year....

GO BUCKS!

Where are all the haters?

I'm sure there are some of my fellow Dolphin fans that are OSU haters...LOL!

Bring it...............:sidelol:

I hate Ohio Taint. I can't wait till they end up in the Rose Bowl or back their way into the MNC game and get trounced.

I really didn't see what was so impressive about Pryor on Saturday. Wisconsin is overrated as hell.

I hate Ohio Taint. I can't wait till they end up in the Rose Bowl or back their way into the MNC game and get trounced.

I really didn't see what was so impressive about Pryor on Saturday. Wisconsin is overrated as hell.

Do you have a college team Cedar?

How about the rest of you.....if you can rip my on Buckeyes, be man enough to say who your college team is as well!!!

Hurricanes. I'll be the first to admit they suck this year, so don't bother laughing at it.

I just don't see what's so impressive with passing for 144 yards, 0 TDs and an INT and rushing for a 1.3 average with a TD. Average to below average at best.

But it was basically one overrated team beating another overrated team. Pryor is hardly the second coming of Christ.

Roll Tide....Ohio State takes it yearly SEC beat down.
Woody Hayes was the Bear's *****.

Roll Tide....Ohio State takes it yearly SEC beat down.
Woody Hayes was the Bear's *****.

Word! LMAO! :sidelol:

ROLL TIDE!!

It's a good thing OSU won't get another shot at the NC....

I don't think the rest of the country could stand to sit through another SEC thrashing of the Blackeyes......

BTW....Penn St.'s gonna whip that *** too....lol.

Do you have a college team Cedar?

How about the rest of you.....if you can rip my on Buckeyes, be man enough to say who your college team is as well!!!

Canes...and like Cedar says we suck but at least we know it. You guys always take that over rated team and hype them up so they can can beat down by REAL teams. Both Pryor and Wells are over rated...big time

Any time that tOSU* plays a decent team, they get trainwrecked. USC this year, LSU last year, etc.

They really help their record by playing St. Mary's School for the Blind the first few weeks of the season.

Any time that tOSU* plays a decent team, they get trainwrecked. USC this year, LSU last year, etc.

They really help their record by playing St. Mary's School for the Blind the first few weeks of the season.

:sidelol:

Hurricanes. I'll be the first to admit they suck this year, so don't bother laughing at it.

I just don't see what's so impressive with passing for 144 yards, 0 TDs and an INT and rushing for a 1.3 average with a TD. Average to below average at best.

But it was basically one overrated team beating another overrated team. Pryor is hardly the second coming of Christ.

They suck "this" year???!! The Hurricanes have sucked for many years, Especially since they joined a tougher conference then the Big East was.

Where are all the haters?

I'm sure there are some of my fellow Dolphin fans that are OSU haters...LOL!

Bring it...............:sidelol:

What do OSU fans have to crow about? You guys shouldn't be heard from after that embarrassing performance in LA.

I'm a fan of a ****ty Arizona St. team, but that doesn't change the fact that OSU was overrated. Hey, at least Mich. was even more overrated, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom