TERRELE PRYOR & The Buckeyes: "Eat that Mark May!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TERRELE PRYOR & The Buckeyes: "Eat that Mark May!"

They suck "this" year???!! The Hurricanes have sucked for many years, Especially since they joined a tougher conference then the Big East was.

They've gotten worse every year since 2002. I've said as much. The last 3-4 years have been absolutely awful.

Any time that tOSU* plays a decent team, they get trainwrecked. USC this year, LSU last year, etc.

They really help their record by playing St. Mary's School for the Blind the first few weeks of the season.

How'd we do in 2002?

Anyone remember who we played in 2002 in our bowl game?

Did we win?

LMFAO!

The chokeyes blow. Fortunately were all saved from watching their annual championship game beatdown from one of about 10 teams that could beat them by 4 scores every year in the title game. Terrell Pryor blows too.

I understand that Pryor is an amazing athlete, but Tressel should consider going back to the pro style offense. Aside from the MSU game, the OSU offense they've been running for Pryor has not been overly impressive.

Against PSU, the spread took Beanie Wells effectiveness away. Yes PSU has a very good D-Line, but the OSU OL should be getting more push, especially since PSU's 2 best DEs (Evans and Maybin) are not overly impressive in rush defense, and Oderick is more of a penetration DT than a run stuffer.

Course, the Buckeyes do not have an overly impressive WR corp. Hartline and Robiskie are ok WRs, but they don't put pressure on a defense like Gonzo and Ginn did.

WE ARE......................PENN STATE....................WE ARE.....................PENN STATE...............WE ARE....................PENN STATE..................THANK YOU..............YOU'RE WELCOME

That was a great game tonight. Both teams fought hard all night, but it was the late mistakes that determined the winner. The better team did walk off the field tonight as the winners. I hate to get ahead of myself, because anything can still happen, but I would be surprised if Penn State is not in the National Championship game. This is our year, I can feel it.

Welcome to the Big Ten Terrelle.

clear.gif

WE ARE......................PENN STATE....................WE ARE.....................PENN STATE...............WE ARE....................PENN STATE..................THANK YOU..............YOU'RE WELCOME

That was a great game tonight. Both teams fought hard all night, but it was the late mistakes that determined the winner. The better team did walk off the field tonight as the winners. I hate to get ahead of myself, because anything can still happen, but I would be surprised if Penn State is not in the National Championship game. This is our year, I can feel it.

Right there with you Nublar. That was a big win. First time PS has won there in 30 years. WOW.

I know you are a happy guy tonight. I live in OSU country and I was real glad to see the Buckeyes go down.

Keep on winning. The sked looks real favorable. :hi5:

I'm a big JoePa fan. :hi5:

Right there with you Nublar. That was a big win. First time PS has won there in 30 years. WOW.

I know you are a happy guy tonight. I live in OSU country and I was real glad to see the Buckeyes go down.

Keep on winning. The sked looks real favorable. :hi5:
The schedule is very favorable the rest of the way. However, Penn State needs to prevent themselves from overlooking some of these less talented teams. That has bit them in the past years, but hopefully they can just finish it out right. Now I just need Texas or Alabama to lose a game.

The schedule is very favorable the rest of the way. However, Penn State needs to prevent themselves from overlooking some of these less talented teams. That has bit them in the past years, but hopefully they can just finish it out right. Now I just need Texas or Alabama to lose a game.
the way Texas&Alabama are playing right now,it's doubtful they lose,but you never know what can happen on any given saturday...

Back
Top Bottom