Terrell Owens SPEAKS...on his website, about Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens SPEAKS...on his website, about Miami

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
BigEd76 on Terrell Owens Forums posed the question in the Ask Terrell forum...

I don't see them as a good fit. They have serious QB issues, are over the salary cap and aren't really Super Bowl contenders...

TO himself, a man of many words, replied eloquently...

IT WAS JUS A THOUGHT!

I checked, the guy who wrote the reply is in fact, Terrell Owens. Evidently he just chats with people on his forums all the time about some of the strangest stuff and he's very fluent in netspeak.

Now I can see why he made that statement in the wake of something he said on his board getting out to the press that he thinks its really sad that now he's got to hold back from his fans and not speak as candidly with them on the forums as he would like.

Evidently he really likes talking to them.

It's the same forum where he slammed Jeff Garcia a few weeks ago.

Oh wow ok there's more questions about Miami with TO...

Hey TO I just read on a article you may be interested in miami, I know you always say anything is possible but did you actually say that or just rumors that are possible.

im not a phins fan just curious..... goodluck next season keep the stats and memories coming.

And TO replies...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! MIAMI IS DEF A CONSIDERABLE TEAM!

Yeah I know Muck thats what I was talkin about.

This Terrell Owens has a pretty quick wit. A guy posing as "randy_moss" wrote the following to him

I was just wondering....since I managed to rack up 50% more receiving yards and nearlly twice as many touchdowns as you last year....should I set up my own website too?

I really need to keep up wit the joneses....

To which Terrell replied...

I GUESS, IF THT'S WHAT U FEEL LIKE DOIN! I HOPE WORKS OUT WELL 4 U, THANX 4 USING AS A BLUEPRINT 4 URS IF U DECIDE 2 DO 1! MAKE SURE IT'S 5O% BETTER THAN MINE AND TWICE AS APPEALING 2 UR FANS THO!

LOL

It'll be hard to do, but let's not start hyperventillating if/when TO makes a trip to Miami during free agency. This will probably be similar to the "Deion Sanders Sweepstakes." Remember that one? Deion got us all hot and bothered and laughed about it later saying, "I never intended to sign with Miami." He was just raising the ante.

Just word of caution: Don't get wood for TO just yet. ;)

what does he mean we are not a superbowl contender we are definitely a superbowl contender

Originally posted by nick19991
what does he mean we are not a superbowl contender we are definitely a superbowl contender

Who gives a $hit what some loser who calls himself "Big Ed" thinks?

:confused:

Originally posted by nick19991

Yeah thats bs, but he does want to go somewhere with a qb who can go deep.:rolleyes: :cry: .Dont think thats Jay or BG, and he will not bank on a rookie. So less something odd happen in the QB situation we will be without TO.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Yeah thats bs, but he does want to go somewhere with a qb who can go deep.:rolleyes: :cry: .Dont think thats Jay or BG, and he will not bank on a rookie. So less something odd happen in the QB situation we will be without TO.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Even if we cleared enough cap space he wouldn't be worth what he's paid here, we just wouldn't use him enough.

We are a run first offense and we don't need a #1 WR, we need a #2. Owens wants to be the focal point of the offense, and that won't happen here. He knows it, Miami knows it, the media knows it, they just ignore it.

There is a 0% chance that T.O will be in Miami and it is absolutley for the best.

Back
Top Bottom