Terrell Owens Staus? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens Staus?

Do you think we sould get Terrell Owens?

• Yes, He would be a great addition to this offense

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No, he would be to much to handle

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We know miami is going to pursue Mark Brunell,
But do you guys know if Miami is also going to try and get terrell owens, cuz sportsline says that miami is targeting both brunell and owens.

IMO he would be awesome on this team 2 big fast recievers one on each side with Brunell or Rivers possibly throwing to them that would awesome.

CC and Owen on same team= scoring and yardage
I dont care about his attitude I will take his talent in miami anyday.

People say he will be a locker room cancer, but if hes around the right people he will be happy

take ricky for example in new orleans, he wasnt happy and he wasnt as near as good as he is here in miami, but when he came here he was happy and better.

just think if T.O came here and he was happy and better, Man he would a beast, no one could stop him.

But my question would be who will the number one reciever be T.O or CC

i just love how everyone ASSUMES that if we did pick Rivers that he actually will be able to start this coming season. The guy is good but he is not THAT good and he WONT start in his rookie season no matter where he goes.

Originally posted by dolfan34
People say he will be a locker room cancer, but if hes around the right people he will be happy

take ricky for example in new orleans, he wasnt happy and he wasnt as near as good as he is here in miami, but when he came here he was happy and better.

That was a perfect example dolfan34 I believe the same thing.

just think if T.O came here and he was happy and better, Man he would a beast, no one could stop him.

But my question would be who will the number one reciever be T.O or CC

Probably CC because he has been in Miami 3 seasons and their skills are about the same.

I still think our best pick up in the first would be to get MICHAEL CLAYTON even if we only have one in the first!! Go get Henson.... i just have a good feeling on CLAYTON and i think we would be stupid to let him go.

Im not trying to put down Chris Chambers but i dont think he is as good as T.O, but i would like to see him and terell together and T.O would be a great teacher for CC

MissMeth I did'nt say Rivers will be there next year I said possibly Rivers I didnt mean he would start next year I meant in the future.

I don't see how people want to go after a WR in the first when there will be wr through out the draft.

Too expensive and drops far too many passes. Joe Montana said he TO should shut his mouth and man up.

Muck, I like you man...........but that was a dumbass statement about TO...............If God were a reciever he would be TO.............The guy is incredible..............I wouldn't want him at the expense of our other needs (QB, OL) though.

Back
Top Bottom