Terrell Owens Staus? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens Staus?

Do you think we sould get Terrell Owens?

• Yes, He would be a great addition to this offense

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No, he would be to much to handle

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Section126
Muck, I like you man...........but that was a dumbass statement about TO...............If God were a reciever he would be TO.............The guy is incredible..............I wouldn't want him at the expense of our other needs (QB, OL) though.

how often have you seen him play?

how often do you get the news on his most recent antics?

(i live 1 hr from san francisco)

I watch TO every chance I get.............I know the guy is a pain in the a$$..........and I have stated that I would not want him...........but it would not be the end of the world if we did.

but you claim his status would be god....

if god we're a receiver(as blasphemous as that is) he wouldnt drop as many balls as TO does.

regardless of anything else, TO is great, could be better, and is DEFINITELY not god

PASS

edit...

I didnt chose to see him every chance I got...all Niner games were aired where I live so I saw all 15 he played in. Ive been watching him for years now. He does not play up to potential in the least

Muck, I like you man...........but that was a dumbass statement about TO...............If God were a reciever he would be TO.............The guy is incredible..............I wouldn't want him at the expense of our other needs (QB, OL) though.

Dumbass statement?? Did TO not drop A LOT of passes this year?? Will he NOT cost alot of money this year?? Did Joe Montana NOT have a point when he said T.O. needs to shut his damn mouth and play ball?? Just what exactly wasn't dead on accurate about my post?? And I'd say that Joe Montana is just a little bit more qualified to speak on the subject than you or I. Dispute all that with me.

I'm sorry, but you can't say something like that to me and not expect a reaction. Especially when you come off like a fanboy in the very next sentence. I don't appreciate that at all.

And I can't imagine God dissing his teammates, dropping easy passes, and being an overall prima donna. How many playoff games has "God" won over the last five seasons?? One.

He's a great player, but he's flawed.

OMG, Jordan Taber on FH? :eek:

Originally posted by Muck

Dumbass statement?? Did TO not drop A LOT of passes this year?? Will he NOT cost alot of money this year?? Did Joe Montana NOT have a point when he said T.O. needs to shut his damn mouth and play ball?? Just what exactly wasn't dead on accurate about my post?? And I'd say that Joe Montana is just a little bit more qualified to speak on the subject than you or I. Dispute all that with me.

I'm sorry, but you can't say something like that to me and not expect a reaction. Especially when you come off like a fanboy in the very next sentence. I don't appreciate that at all.

And I can't imagine God dissing his teammates, dropping easy passes, and being an overall prima donna. How many playoff games has "God" won over the last five seasons?? One.

He's a great player, but he's flawed.

Muck, your post made it sound like TO had no positives.........the guy is great.......although like I said in another post........I don't want him here..........As for Joe Montana.............he said nothing new...........TO is an A-hole..............But a great A-hole.

TO is a prima-donna but he wants to win..........He just hates his situation.............

As for "fanboy"..........I am a fan of TO.....the guy is incredibly talented. Watch him in Philly or Atlanta next year...........he will be re-born...........watch out.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
but you claim his status would be god....

if god we're a receiver(as blasphemous as that is) he wouldnt drop as many balls as TO does.

regardless of anything else, TO is great, could be better, and is DEFINITELY not god

PASS

edit...

I didnt chose to see him every chance I got...all Niner games were aired where I live so I saw all 15 he played in. Ive been watching him for years now. He does not play up to potential in the least

I live 45 mins from SF & i watch the 49ers play all the time since all my buddies are 49er fans. i agree if TO was god he wouldnt have dropped as many balls as he did last year. I think TO can take it to another level but he never does though & his mouth/antics overshadows his skills.

even if we do sign him which i doubt, what happens if we dont get him the ball? with our QB problems I doubt he would want to come here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Stamos
God is a WR, and his name is Moss.

Word. :up:

TO wouldn't come to Miami. Why? Because he wouldn't be the star of the offense. TO will get a much bigger signing bonus than we have to offer. Say what you want about his attitude, but TO is the man. I would love to have him, but the thought will never hit my mind because it ISN'T going to happen.

Give me Ramsey and Clayton, and I'll be happy..

Originally posted by Noland

Probably CC because he has been in Miami 3 seasons and their skills are about the same.

If Owens anc Chambers were both 25-years old and Owens had Chris' attitude... I'd definately take Owens.

Muck, your post made it sound like TO had no positives.........the guy is great.

How did I make it seem like he has no positives?? I said he's expensive and he drops too many passes. Is that all that constitutes Terrell Owens?? :confused:

I also said he was great.

I think Baltimore will eventually get TO at the end. They have a lot of salary cap space to give him what he wants. TO was also quoted saying that his first choices were the Falcons, Eagles, and Ravens.

But guys think about that Ricky,CC,Randy Mac,Orande Gasden,Terel owens,

i dont even think jay fiedler could mess up that offense.

"an A-hole..............But a great A-hole."

hmmmmm?

:couch:

Owens is a great WR.

But I think he would cause problems here if he doesn't get the ball enough, and it's hard to get WR the ball when we don't yet have an above avg qb, and a great rb we need to get the ball to.

Back
Top Bottom