Terrelle Smith Lobbies Against Rob Konrad?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrelle Smith Lobbies Against Rob Konrad??

Had nothing to do with Ricky. It had to do with winning after the collapse last season. It felt good, even though it was preseason. Kind of like how it felt good watching the Rams get their pants beat this preseason. Y'know?

And at one point, I thought you guys were on the road to the Super Bowl. But that O-Line...well, it's a good thing Ricky's the best YAC back in the league.

Raptor do your self a favor and save your crap for real games ... If you have a better team after the first couple games,which i highly doubt ...then come on back..I know one thing, we will and always have been a better team than the saints...nothing has changed ... Good luck ,your gonna need it .

Originally posted by RaptorBpW
And at one point, I thought you guys were on the road to the Super Bowl. But that O-Line...well, it's a good thing Ricky's the best YAC back in the league.

Before you count us out, let the regular line play a real game. Every year we go through this stuff about preseason football. We have a veteran team. They don't care about these games. The only people that care about these games are bad teams looking to have so momentum and Steve Spurrier. That's it.

Our lines (both defense and offense) have looked bad. But in two weeks no one will care about it. Then we'll talk.:p

I don't mean to insult, fellas. You're SB favorites in the AFC as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact, I expect the Phins to be a better team than the Saints. Better as in 10-6 or 11-5. You're always 10-6 or 11-5. I'm thinking 9-7 for us this season. We're better than you think.

Originally posted by RaptorBpW
I don't mean to insult, fellas. You're SB favorites in the AFC as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact, I expect the Phins to be a better team than the Saints. Better as in 10-6 or 11-5. You're always 10-6 or 11-5. I'm thinking 9-7 for us this season. We're better than you think.

I'm not sure about the Saints. I hope they are good. I have Brooks on my fantasy team. But they have a few question marks that are pretty big. Can Duece produce for a whole season? Which Brooks is going to show up? The guy that looked great in the beginning or the guy that couldn't find his own team with the ball. The O-line has had a few changes. Defense has some players, but a few marginal guys.

The Phins were so bad last week that I really couldn't give the Saints a fair assessment. With the Patriots winning the Superbowl last season, I wouldn't rule out anyone. Unfortuantely for the Saints, the NFC has some very good teams near the top.

Although I'd say the AFC is MUCH better than the NFC in terms of overall talent. In the NFC it's sort of like the Rams and the 14 stooges, you know? The Eagles and Bucs and their peers are the next level, and then you have everyone else bunched up into the dark horse category. The Cowboys, the Saints, the Seahawks.

In the AFC, you'll have the Steelers, Phins, Raiders, Patriots...plus the inevitable dark horse teams...Cincy, perhaps?

I think the 49ers are better than almost every AFC team. I think they're right up there with the Rams. IMO, the Rams, 49ers, and Steelers are the elite teams going into the season.

Originally posted by Muck
I think the 49ers are better than almost every AFC team. I think they're right up there with the Rams. IMO, the Rams, 49ers, and Steelers are the elite teams going into the season.

Hard to argue with that, but I might include as pretty close the Eagles as well. Funny thing about the NFL though is how a team no one thought was any good keeps winning the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom