Terrible WR signings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrible WR signings

Wvu3737

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is what the dolphins always do. Don't resign Landry for 14mill a year and then sign two average players equaling 14 million. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? A guy who barely topped 500 yds receiving ever in his career and a 32 year old injury prone slot receiver. Why couldn't we resign Landry? I'm done with this team, bone head after bone head move. JUST REBUILD ALREADY blow it up ship off all our players over 28.

How are they equaling $14 million a year?

We don't know the guaranteed money for any of these WRs so let's just take a step back and see how everything unfolds.

Obviously, something wasn't working and Gase has no problem making changes. That's a good thing. Better to see a mistake and try and fix it than to just keep doing the same thing with the same crappy results.

How are they equaling $14 million a year?

We don't know the guaranteed money for any of these WRs so let's just take a step back and see how everything unfolds.

Obviously, something wasn't working and Gase has no problem making changes. That's a good thing. Better to see a mistake and try and fix it than to just keep doing the same thing with the same crappy results.

In the last two years we've identified a perennial 100 catch a year receiver and a dominant tailback as the problems. All while paying guys like Jay Cutler, Kenny Stills, Devante Parker, etc.

The more I think about it the more I like it. I loved Landry but much like Ajayi he's one trick predictable pony. We saw what Drake and his versatility brought to the offense. Now we have versatile slots that hopefully know what they are doing. We should be able to hit some big plays by having guys who can do many things. Plus, it kills our reliance on always being in 11 personnel.

This is what the dolphins always do. Don't resign Landry for 14mill a year and then sign two average players equaling 14 million. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? A guy who barely topped 500 yds receiving ever in his career and a 32 year old injury prone slot receiver. Why couldn't we resign Landry? I'm done with this team, bone head after bone head move. JUST REBUILD ALREADY blow it up ship off all our players over 28.

Bye

In the last two years we've identified a perennial 100 catch a year receiver and a dominant tailback as the problems. All while paying guys like Jay Cutler, Kenny Stills, Devante Parker, etc.

Wow 100 catches a year. Man, Miami’s high powered offense is going to be bad without him. Oh wait.

Also Miami’s offense got better when Ajayi was traded. More yards and game and points.

adding Stills to any negative post shows pure ignorance.

I don't we've paid Parker anything.

So, because of past mistakes they should continue doing the same?

Wow 100 catches a year. Man, Miami’s high powered offense is going to be bad without him. Oh wait.

Also Miami’s offense got better when Ajayi was traded. More yards and game and points.

adding Stills to any negative post shows pure ignorance.

Yes Miami got better after Ajayi was out. It wasn't because the RB play magically got awesome. Its because the coaching staff actually called an unpredictable game plan. I don't blame Ajayi for getting hit behind the line aoften and having no holes. I don't blame him for being ticked off that the coach brought in a QB whose poor play limited the entire offense for much of the season. I would have been too.

TU4CFm_o_bigger.jpg
Adam Beasley‏Verified account @AdamHBeasley 13m13 minutes ago

Adam Beasley Retweeted Peter Schrager

Dolphins get Amendola and Wilson for essentially the APY that it would have taken to get Landry done long-term, and less than what Landry is getting under franchise tag.

Wilson is a fine signing, over priced, yes. But he could work well in the offense.

Signing Amendola is a bit much though, a waste of resources. Sign a G or C

Back
Top Bottom