Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

Greg Williams is going to take a dump on the Jet's 1st pick aspirations.

He will squeeze 3-4 wins out of them when Gase is fired.
Yes no more mindless 15 yard penalties to move the chains against his team lol

edit : Encouraged the D to Sabotage Gase to take the reins don't put it past him

Last edited:
It's gonna be tough to wrest the #1 overall from the Jets, we'll have to see if Houston rallies around the interim coach.

Typically, you get a 1-3 game supersayan boost after a coach is fired midseason.

Jets and Giants are both God awful, I expect Texans to finish at or slightly below Miami, more than likely a top 8 pick (from Houston) and a top 12 pick (Miami).

Most teams are galvanized when cutting cancerous coaches, I think they will finish around 6-10 to 8-8

if Grier is picking the groceries next draft it doesn't matter how many picks we have , he freaking sucks! I don't expect much from the phins at this point. I wish ross would sell this team to a billionaire dolphins fan who would hire the right football ppl to make us successful. Don Shula how I miss you.

So where are all Fin fans that decried the Tunsil trade now?

It’s clear that trade didn‘t work out so well for HOU and is one of the factors why O’Brien doesn’t have a job anymore. And why HOU‘s immediate future looks bleak.

MIA still has to parlay the remaining draft capital into something worthwhile, but they clearly have the better of it right now.

Breaking news at least according to me. Bill O'Brien Head Coach and GM of the Houston Texas has been fired.

Remember when some of our posters griped about this trade?

(Chuckle)

(Snort)

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Texans have been a perennial playoff team and it was hard to imagine them completely self destructing outside of an injury to Deshaun Watson (which isn't that remote a possibility).

I'm not sure if the firing is good or bad news for us. I think their season was over but its still hard to imagine that they would fail to win at least a share of games with Watson at QB. Now its a real wildcard what they will do.

does it matter when we have a buffoon who can't draft though? Grier is objectively terrible. Like, you couldn't throw darts at a board blind folded and do worse. All these picks will mean is he has yet another chance to solidify this team's residence in the basement. Now, if Ross would wake up and fire him, I'd be very excited. Before last offseason, this team was two years away from competing for the playoffs if we had a competent G.M. making picks and signing players. But we don't. So, this haul received from trading away good young players, will continue to be wasted. And sadly, the next G.M. will inherit a mostly bare cupboard but hopefully with a franchise QB in Tua, though I have my doubts about that. But yeah, in the abstract, it's exciting to think about having multiple 1st and 2nd rounders...that is until you remember Grier will do the choosing.

Back
Top Bottom