Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

I thought the compensation was first rounder in 2020/2021 and a second rounder in 2020; didn't think we got the 2021 second.

So my new prediction. Houston tanks and ends up with 1st pick. Grier trades it back to Houston for thier next 5 years 1st and 2nd round picks.
That even makes me chuckle
Shiyit, give them our first, take their next 2 years again, then trade their first for the Kings Ransom thats going to offered for Lawrence.

Shiyit, give them our first, take their next 2 years again, then trade their first for the Kings Ransom thats going to offered for Lawrence.
A little side track here, but let's say we're sitting there with the #1 pick received from Houston. What could we theoretically trade that for? I've gotta figure someone would offer at minimum 4 1st round picks for Lawrence...

If the bottom falls out there and we end up with the first pick, it's possible Laremy Tunsil nets us a total of 4-5 First Round Picks in addition to the 2nd rounders we've acquired from Houston.

If it’s a Top 5 pick we could look to trade the pick for more 1st and 2nd Rounders in future drafts as well. Some QB desperate team could look to trade up to get Fields or Lance.

If it’s a Top 5 pick we could look to trade the pick for more 1st and 2nd Rounders in future drafts as well. Some QB desperate team could look to trade up to get Fields or Lance.

That's true. Lawrence is seen as a generational talent to some, he would probably require a king's ransom to trade up to select him.

Back
Top Bottom