Texans LT to get plenty of help Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans LT to get plenty of help Sunday

What has he done to prevent them? Nothing. What has he tried to do to prevent them? A lot. For all the grief Wanny gets, no one can say he hasn't tried to fix the problem......

What is it now......10-0 in season openers and 17-0 at home in Sept now. Isn't that the streak?

As long as J.T. is healthy NOTHING stops that boy. Last half of the season teams were doubling up on him and running a chip at him and he was still getting through.

In the game against the steelers the texans only had like 46 total yards and still won. That would never happen against Miami cause are running game is way better then the Steelers and the STeelers kept throwing interceptions to the house. Norv Turner will be smart enough to pound the football even if they play the run ricky will get over 150.

Originally posted by Brad528
In the game against the steelers the texans only had like 46 total yards and still won.

<< clearing throat>>> excuse me, it was 47 total yards.
The Texans had two interception returns and one fumble return for TD's.

Originally posted by gwallaia

&lt;&lt; clearing throat&gt;&gt;&gt; excuse me, it was 47 total yards.
The Texans had two interception returns and one fumble return for TD's.

Only way anything like that happens Sunday is if the Dolphins QB is wearing a #6 jersey with the name Lucas on the back.:lol:

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I suggest the Phins start the first half &quot;Wrinkle-Free&quot;... If the game in hand by the second half then stay &quot;wrinkle-free&quot;... If its too close or we are behind then I say Wrinkle Man! Wrinkle!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom