Texans need to fire O’Brien | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans need to fire O’Brien

And he's had help a lot. He also led the league in penalties, didn't he?

I'm tellin' ya. Dude wouldn't have made the pro bowl with the same play in Miami. Neither would Fitzpatrick

I'm surprised Stills wasn't all-pro.
I agree neither one would have made it with the dolphins

And he's had help a lot. He also led the league in penalties, didn't he?

I'm tellin' ya. Dude wouldn't have made the pro bowl with the same play in Miami. Neither would Fitzpatrick

I'm surprised Stills wasn't all-pro.
I agree on your comment regarding Tunsil but I disagree with you on Fitzpatrick. He is the best free safety in the league and the only reason he wouldn’t have been an all pro player for the Dolphins is because Flores was too stubborn to just play him at free safety.

The Dolphins will never get equal value for Fitzpatrick with the Steeler pick and I still think that trade is going to go down as the worst trade in Dolphin history.

Houston may end up losing, but they are now up 19-16. Mid game posts about how much a coach sucks seem to usually come back to bite you.

seen it too many times, as I now you have. Thats why I said hold up.

how about those last 2 plays by Allen?
The decision McDermott made to go for it on 4th and 27 is just mind numbingly stupid. You have a better chance of hitting a 59 yard field goal than converting a 4th and 27. Hell, they probably should have punted....they had all three time outs. Keep Houston to a three and out and you get the ball back with plenty of time/

Buffalo bailed out........Texans short on fourth down.

That's such a bullshit rule......bat the ball out of bounds and the clock stops.

Justice at least....field goal kick is comign from the spot it should have.

Back
Top Bottom