Texans trading for Tunsil and Stills (Merged X3) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans trading for Tunsil and Stills (Merged X3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke. You dont give up a beast young left tackle for probably #25 pick in next year draft. 1st rookie move done by Grier

Thats a good amount, and supposedly more?? Thats good too. I'll be less mad if we end up with Tua

I guess we did get our Tunsil removed!

Comp sounds good.

Basically 2 R1s and an R2 for Tunsil.

Kenny was unwanted by the Boss and we get some players for him.

I think Cox opens at QB.

Tank for Tua huh. Are elite LTs overvalued by some?

Maybe to a team that wasnt doing swuat with one this season anyway. Not typical,but I can see the blueprint

Break some eggs, to make an omelette.

This is a joke. You dont give up a beast young left tackle for probably #25 pick in next year draft. 1st rookie move done by Grier
Good offensive lineman are almost as hard to find a franchise QBs. Now they have 2 huge holes to fill. This was an offensive line at one time had 3 first round picks on it and still sucked. This front office doesn't know how to draft now what good will a young QB be if there is no o line?

I guess we're committed to tanking, and are dead set on left qb.

I mean what the actual ****?! Not happy right now

Dont care about Stills, but Tunsil..... wow.... just wow. Potential All-Pro talent, fell into our laps. Down the drain.

This better be a "huge" deal as they say
until Flores proves himself as a coach this trade is outright dumb. trading linemen as expendable assets doesn t work unless you have scarnecchia and can develop them in impressive fashion. He seems to think that because bill and tom keep that system alive it works

Guess what guys. This just bought Rosen another year. We're now stockpiling picks to go after Trevor Lawrence in 2021 if Rosen falters.
My thoughts exactly after finding out we got a 2021 1st and 2nd ...not too upset over this line either since I like Lawrence a heck of a lot more than Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom