Texans trading for Tunsil and Stills (Merged X3) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans trading for Tunsil and Stills (Merged X3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have been the cornerstone of a really good OL in the future. He IS what you hope to get with a first round pick.

Davenport was the worst LT in football last year. He allowed 12 sacks last year & had 16 penalties. Fitzpatrick has to last 8 games so Rosen doesn't get killed.

So Rosen isn't the answer. Good for us. Now we get the best qb next year.

When is the last time the front office of this team was GETTING 1st round picks for a trade instead of being fleeced. Tunsil is a beast, no argument there, however the price paid by the Texans was more than worth letting Tunsil go.

You can't rebuild a team from the ground up if you start ten feet off the ground.

I like the move. We will get an LT in the draft next year, and Lawrence is ours in 2021. Grier and Flores just earned my respect for committing to this process, not what we'll keep them popular.

He could have been the cornerstone of a really good OL in the future. He IS what you hope to get with a first round pick.

Or he could of had another good but non Pro Bowl / All Pro year and the big money kicks in.

This team is gonna have to prove it can draft, Tunsil or not.

The compensation is too great. Team just added 8 cheap years for a top 32 pick and 4 from a top 64 pick . . . Plus 2 5th year options

You can't pass that up, not for the situation u are in.

Or get this. We could have had a young cheap stud LT and two less late first rounders. Id prefer that.

I mean he is only cheap for 1 more year, a year which 6 wins looked unlikely with him on the team.

Now we just added 8 cheap years of first round talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom