****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff

What's Andy Reid's post season record like ? Is this why he got fired at the Eagles.

Who are these #4 and # 6 teams? Ala Coach Green. “They are who we thought they were we let them off the hook”

What's Andy Reid's post season record like ? Is this why he got fired at the Eagles.

Yes. His teams consistently choked in the playoffs. I think his Eagles team lost like 4 straight NFC Championship games. He did make one Superbowl with the Eagles (vs Patriots), but had McNabb blowing chunks on the field as the only thing to remember.

Second point blank drop for Robinson

Even Kelce has dropped a big one on third down

What a choke job. Andy Reid is cursed

Texans ain't playing around. Laying the wood on KC. They look shook.

Wow our Texans pick is in the toilet. This feels just like the Ravens last night, self inflicted defeat. Yeah switching this crap off, no way KC comes back from this against a 2nd half team like Houston. This Tunsil trade not looking great right now :(

whine much? I love this. I like Andy Reid as a person but his teams always seem soft.

Mahomes just gave Hill a fractured rib....

Who would have thought the AFC Championship Game would be between 2 teams from what everyone thought was the word division in the conference?

Andy Reid has always had problems in the playoffs. He's always had great offense, but suspect defense. And in today's case special teams.

Back
Top Bottom