****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff

If the result holds, AFC Championship game would feature two Belichick disciples for the first time. Might bode well for Dolphins.

I wanted them to go for it...

Oh well...points are points (some are just more important than others).

WTF is going on with these teams that got a bye week? I just turned on the Tube and the score is already 24-0?

I’m actually gonna be in Houston week of the Super Bowl. That place will be crazy if they are in it. I’m gonna be at Toyota Center on Super Bowl Sunday for the Rockets game.

Over/under on 30 FGA + 20 FTA for Harden?

Wow our Texans pick is in the toilet. This feels just like the Ravens last night, self inflicted defeat. Yeah switching this crap off, no way KC comes back from this against a 2nd half team like Houston. This Tunsil trade not looking great right now :(

You're logic is all over the place. Stop being so emotional!!

WTF is going on with these teams that got a bye week? I just turned on the Tube and the score is already 24-0?
Chiefs are legit sleep walking out there. WR’s dropping everything. Blocked punt for TD then Hill muffed punt at the 5 which led to another TD.

ok ok, here we go. Could be a game still.

Nice, but they need a turnover to stand a chance in this game.

Chiefs are legit sleep walking out there. WR’s dropping everything. Blocked punt for TD then Hill muffed punt at the 5 which led to another TD.

Hopefully they just woke up. They just had big play after big play and scored.
Still in the hole 17 points..

Back
Top Bottom