Texas #1 in BCS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas #1 in BCS

Yeah really how does that happen? Their schedule is crap.

well it doesn't really matter who's #1. still, it's pretty comical to imagine how much texas would lose to USC

kastofsna120 said:
i guess beaitng the extremely overrated texas tech put them over the top
No there not there #1 in the ap polls not the official bcs rankings

kastofsna120 said:
uh yeah, they're #1 in the BCS. look it up. and they're not #1 in the AP either

My bad dont get ****y though man...USC is still a better team

kastofsna120 said:
don't get ****y? i just said USC would destroy texas easily

again getting ****y...i said my bad wasnt that enough ;)

The reason i thought other wise is cause SI.com said they moved up in the AP only...My bad though man

i just don't know what you mean by "don't be ****y." i didn't post this because i was bragging about texas being #1 in the BCS

kastofsna120 said:
i just don't know what you mean by "don't be ****y." i didn't post this because i was bragging about texas being #1 in the BCS

water under the bridge my friend ;)

SC is going to destroy texas.

I would rather see USC vs. VT

USC will be back at #1 next week & by the end of the year, if VT remains unbeaten, a big IF, Texas will be #3 & out in the cold.

:lol:

So I guess the computers agree with me this week eh?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=103457&page=1&pp=15

Again, let me state my beliefs so you guys dont run away with this one. I think USC is the better team, in a head to head matchup USC would prevail IMO.

HOWEVER, like I said, SO FAR THIS YEAR AS OF RIGHT NOW, Texas's wins against ranked teams have been better than USC's wins against ranked teams as AS OF NOW, Texas should be the #1 team in the nation with BETTER victories than USC.

I wasnt pulling it outta my arse last week, and it looks like the computers agree with me this week. :lol:

However later in the year once USC knocks off UCLA, (if they do), USC should regain the #1 seed again.

Back
Top Bottom