Texas @ Oklahoma State | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas @ Oklahoma State

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OSU is beating texas down early in the 1st quarter, 21-6. hopefully they can keep it up, but i think we all know texas will come back; they're too good. oh well

28-9 OSU!!

god what an incredible play. if you didn't see it you better watch sportscenter tonight

Yea I didnt get to watch it also. I hope Texas loses this one.

Georgia fell today, I need Texas, Va Tech, and Alabama to lose so Penn State has a CHANCE to move into the #2 spot. :lol:

I always root for the upset to whoever is ranked above PSU. DJ Shockley helped me out his week so far.... Miami ALMOST helped me out today also.

kastofsna120 said:
28-9 OSU!!

god what an incredible play. if you didn't see it you better watch sportscenter tonight

Please explain Kast. I'm at work & am going to a party later tonight so I might be able to catch it.

The great & accurate Vince Young sure look accurate tonight 5 of 15.

great, now i hyped it up too much, and when everyone sees it, they'll say "meh wasn't that GREAT"

just wait and see

maybe he's burning us a video.... he does that you know, really good at it, maybe the best ever

cnc66 said:
maybe he's burning us a video.... he does that you know, really good at it, maybe the best ever

Snap, I forgot about that. Come on Kast. Get that video up.

Halftime

28-12 OSU

God I hope Oklahoma State wins. I thought Texas was a little overhyped, especially their offense. With Georgia losing Miami may move up two spots :yes:

kastofsna120 said:
great, now i hyped it up too much, and when everyone sees it, they'll say "meh wasn't that GREAT"

just wait and see

it was pretty good, but not sliced bread good. and look at v. young, he struggling a little bit vs zone blitzes. they'll revert to last year and run him 100 times in this half b/c his passing's not going to lead them to a win.

Phishstix said:
it was pretty good, but not sliced bread good. and look at v. young, he struggling a little bit vs zone blitzes. they'll revert to last year and run him 100 times in this half b/c his passing's not going to lead them to a win.
hopefully all the young hype will die down after this game, PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom