Texas @ Oklahoma State | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas @ Oklahoma State

A Mack Brown team is gonna choke? OH MY GOD! SHOCKING! lol Stop the presses, we have breaking news....(not)

i have a feeling that it will be another osu choke instead of a mack brown choke, i hope i'm wrong though. osu needs to come out score on this first drive, or the tide probably will turn.

SonofaBITCH. Looks like UCLA is gonna lose too :(. We're down 24-3 in the 4th. I mean, I never thought we were all that good in the first place, but it's still very disappointing.

cnc66 said:
thanks for putting that up for us Kast !! it was pretty good you were ok to get excited.
yeah imagine it happening without any hype. it's never the same following hype....it's like someone pumping up a movie then being disappointing when you finally see it. oh well

kastofsna120 said:
yeah imagine it happening without any hype. it's never the same following hype....it's like someone pumping up a movie then being disappointing when you finally see it. oh well

Yeah I was watching it live..The play coupled with my hate of Texas definitely made it exciting.

young runs a TD in from i dunno....50 yards out or something. 28-19 OSU

i like how mack brown said "vince young has never lost in this situation, i don't expect him to lose this time." guess he hasn't watched many texas games

kastofsna120 said:
immaculate reception anyone?

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JZCSDPTVEHU23GDEBNVGIYCP4

you gotta understand this play followed a vince young fumble that was questionable and eventually reviewed and the play stood. everyone was thinking "man OSU is getting all the breaks." then this play

That was pretty amazing. At the moment with emotion I can see why that was "one of the greatest plays ever".

kastofsna120 said:
young runs a TD in from i dunno....50 yards out or something. 28-19 OSU

i like how mack brown said "vince young has never lost in this situation, i don't expect him to lose this time." guess he hasn't watched many texas games

Damn it. He's got more than 200 yards rushing. Where are all those morons who said he was a pass first QB. He can't pass, so he tries to run for the win. Texas might as well just switch over to the option offense.

:D

nice job by texas jumping offsides. they did it on 3rd down AND 4th down when OSU didn't complete the pass on 1st and 2nd down. i guess they don't want to win

Just turned the game on. OSU pinned texas inside the 5.

Back
Top Bottom