Texas @ Oklahoma State | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas @ Oklahoma State

kastofsna120 said:
has vince young thrown into coverage at all? or has every single receiver been wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open

WIDE open. They are really playing off those recievers a lot it seems like.

kastofsna120 said:
touchdown texas

big shocker

It's probably safe to say it's over then. OSU has to be in the dumps, giving up 21 unanswered points.

SMadison29 said:
It's probably safe to say it's over then. OSU has to be in the dumps, giving up 21 unanswered points.
well they were in the dumps all along. they really only had the big lead thanks to young's stupid plays. texas should be blowing these guys out

kastofsna120 said:
well they were in the dumps all along. they really only had the big lead thanks to young's stupid plays. texas should be blowing these guys out

:yeahthat:

kastofsna120 said:
has vince young thrown into coverage at all? or has every single receiver been wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open

EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Vince Young could rescue an old lady from a burning building and you guys would trash him because the flames weren't that big. In your eyes, has he ever done anything right? If there are wide open receivers, what is wrong with hitting them? That should be credited to his vision and ability to get theball there rather than a staple in his 'can't thorw down field' image

cnc66 said:
UCLA just won after being way down already, now, if onlyNW could get miiiishegan

There was a Basanez thread yesterday in the main forum so hopefully if/when NW loses that will knock some fans off of his bandwagon..I'd say he's a 6th at best.

HysterikiLL said:
EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Vince Young could rescue an old lady from a burning building and you guys would trash him because the flames weren't that big. In your eyes, has he ever done anything right? If there are wide open receivers, what is wrong with hitting them? That should be credited to his vision and ability to get theball there rather than a staple in his 'can't thorw down field' image
Just wondering..do you believe he could make it as a QB in the NFL??

HysterikiLL said:
the point is that he overthrows guys in coverage and can only hit receivers when they're open, and he's had to make up for his own mistakes in this game. he's VASTLY overrated. there isn't a more overrated player in college, bar none

kastofsna120 said:
the point is that he overthrows guys in coverage and can only hit receivers when they're open, and he's had to make up for his own mistakes in this game. he's VASTLY overrated. there isn't a more overrated player in college, bar none

Not even Marcus Vick? :)

ether79 said:
There was a Basanez thread yesterday in the main forum so hopefully if/when NW loses that will knock some fans off of his bandwagon..I'd say he's a 6th at best.

Undrafted in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom