Texas Private Workout Day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas Private Workout Day

Alex22 said:
According to Mike and Mike in the morning *however reliable that is*

He completed 49 of 54 throws, what kind of throws they were I dont know, everyone knows he hired a terrible agent, who has done nothing but hurt Vince the entire time, of course Vince chose him so in all actuality its still his fault I suppose

I never heard him say he was rusty, and people are running with it like he is making excuses or something, which to my knowledge he isnt

Guys have off days sometimes or whatever, untill he and every other QB takes a snap in the NFL none of this matters

Would you say his choice of Agent was a Dumb one? :sidelol:

Sorry, But yes everyone has off days and he will have a chance to shine in private workouts.

Skeet84 said:
Would you say his choice of Agent was a Dumb one? :sidelol:

Sorry, But yes everyone has off days and he will have a chance to shine in private workouts.

Actually yeah his choice of an agent was a bonehead move, im sure his agent is a smart guy and all but from what ive heard the guys is very inexperienced

Hopefully he will change his strategy for the next workout, from what I know it wasnt that he threw the ball poorly, it was that the throws were to easy

Alex22 said:
Actually yeah his choice of an agent was a bonehead move, im sure his agent is a smart guy and all but from what ive heard the guys is very inexperienced

Hopefully he will change his strategy for the next workout, from what I know it wasnt that he threw the ball poorly, it was that the throws were to easy

Yeah the agent has no NFL experience and this has probably hurt the Agents stock too.

Yeah thats what I have been hearing too that the throws were just too easy.

Alex22 said:
According to Mike and Mike in the morning *however reliable that is*

He completed 49 of 54 throws, what kind of throws they were I dont know, everyone knows he hired a terrible agent, who has done nothing but hurt Vince the entire time, of course Vince chose him so in all actuality its still his fault I suppose

I never heard him say he was rusty, and people are running with it like he is making excuses or something, which to my knowledge he isnt

Guys have off days sometimes or whatever, untill he and every other QB takes a snap in the NFL none of this matters

Having read 1st hand accounts from people that were there, I'd rather go with that. The rustiness comment was put forward by Hysterkill and I was commenting on that specifically.

Back
Top Bottom