texas vs bama tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texas vs bama tonight

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
i can't wait...i'm like a kid in a candy store right now...

earl thomas, sergio kindle, rolando mcclain, stud 2011 rb marc ingram... etc

i saw that mcclain has been under the weather the last few days i guess with a stomach virus or something...my man better play

This is a loaded game in terms of NFL talent.
Kareem Jackson, Terrence Cody, Rolando McClain, Javier Arenas, Justin Woodall, Colt McCoy, Colin Peek, Adam Ulatoski, Earl Thomas, Rodderick Muckelroy, Sergio Kindle, Lamarr Houston. Should be a dandy. We should all use this Threat to chat during the game

Watch the Bama line. The best in CFB. Terrence Cody #62, and #s 95,97,99,57.

i can't wait...i'm like a kid in a candy store right now...

earl thomas, sergio kindle, rolando mcclain, stud 2011 rb marc ingram... etc

i saw that mcclain has been under the weather the last few days i guess with a stomach virus or something...my man better play

I really like Jordan Shipley, I hope he's there in the 3rd or 4th round.

I really like Jordan Shipley, I hope he's there in the 3rd or 4th round.

Shipley will probably fall to the 5 or 6 because of his knees.

Should be interesting. The Texas OL is getting a lot of crap for how they performed against Nebraska. However, people are leaving out that A)Suh had one of the best years for a DT in recent memory B)Nebraska's other DT Crick is pretty good too and C)Bo Pelini is IMO up there with the best of them as top Defensive Minds.

Granted if anybody can find a weakness in an opposing team's offense it's Saban, especially a team with no running game like Texas.

At the same time, IMO the SEC's defenses weren't as good as in years past and while Texas doesn't have a great defense, they have an one that can force TOs and score.

Not a fan of either team (Saban or not for Bama, it's hard for a guy that lives in Big 10/Big East country to like an SEC school), but I would like to see a guy like Colt McCoy leave college with the National Championship.

I want Colt McCoy to move himself into the top 10. Our draft options improve greatly with Clausen, Bradford, McCoy off the board and hopefully Tebow to Jax before the 12th pick.

I want Colt McCoy to move himself into the top 10. Our draft options improve greatly with Clausen, Bradford, McCoy off the board and hopefully Tebow to Jax before the 12th pick.

i think our draft position would look a lot better if Mallett declares. i couldn't imagine Al Davis passing up on Ryan Mallett.

Good point that.

I actually saw good 'ol Mel Kiper Jr. on TV today saying McCoy is a mid 2nd to early 3rd pick......I just shook my head and laughed. :rolleyes2::lol:

What an awful call by Saban.

Way to give all the momentum to Texas.

Back
Top Bottom