Texas will WIN Rose Bowl! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas will WIN Rose Bowl!

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
USC's D wont live with Vince's scrambling, and the Texas D will make the bigger plays v Golden Boy + Reggie Bush....................maybe Bush will break his leg in a pre-game motorcycle accident a la Kellen Winslow style!

GO LONGHORNS GO!

All the haters - bring it on!

Teenwolf said:
USC's D wont live with Vince's scrambling, and the Texas D will make the bigger plays v Golden Boy + Reggie Bush....................maybe Bush will break his leg in a pre-game motorcycle accident a la Kellen Winslow style!

GO LONGHORNS GO!

All the haters - bring it on!

Hoping someone will break his leg??:shakeno: BTW what makes you think Texas' D could hang with the USC O?? THey have unbelievable talent at all postions unlike Texs.

Dude, the accident thing is not cool. Also, we can beat them with Bush and I'd rather shut him down and win then do it without. Longhorns baby!!

It's called SARCASM!

Of course I would not want Bush to get hurt, it will taste sweeter when Texas HOOK EM!

Teenwolf said:
It's called SARCASM!

Of course I would not want Bush to get hurt, it will taste sweeter when Texas HOOK EM!

Sarcasm? You were trying to make a joke. It wasn't funny. Don't wish injury on someone else again.

byroan said:
Sarcasm? You were trying to make a joke. It wasn't funny. Don't wish injury on someone else again.

YES SIR, Im sorry for being sarcastic! English humour is based upon sarcasm, I guess sometimes it doesn't translate well across the pond!

Teenwolf said:
YES SIR, Im sorry for being sarcastic! English humour is based upon sarcasm, I guess sometimes it doesn't translate well across the pond!

Actually it doesn't translate very well across the internet. Anyway most here don't like joking about good players getting injured.

Teenwolf said:

Regardless, you don't wish injury upon anyone. You're not in the depths forum. Try showing a little class.

So you dont understand sarcasm do you? The whole point of sarcasm is that it is said as a joke, something to be taken in jest - therefore my comment was not meant to be taken seriously.

kastofsna120 said:
like i care what some limey brit thinks about the rose bowl

notice the sarcasm

Here's an intelligence test for you - Why are we called Limey's?

Texas can't hang with USC's speed...almost every backup player on USC (with the exception of QB, and maybe a couple lineman) would start on Texas

Back
Top Bottom