Texas will WIN Rose Bowl! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas will WIN Rose Bowl!

kastofsna120 said:
i imagine it has something to do with scurvy, but i don't really care

Considering you dont care, you keep on posting?

I also notice that you have made over 3,000 posts! Maybe today is the day that you drag yourself from your computer and go get a life - ****WIT

Teenwolf said:

I also notice that you have made over 3,000 posts! Maybe today is the day that you drag yourself from your computer and go get a life - ****WIT
nah i'll stay on here making fun of limey twits who apparently know nothing of college football and only root for a team because they think the quarterback is cute

Teenwolf said:

Really though...a question about why brits are called limeys is something that would test intelligence?

kastofsna120 said:
nah i'll stay on here making fun of limey twits who apparently know nothing of college football and only root for a team because they think the quarterback is cute

Did you know that America is the most hated nation in the world?

Teenwolf said:
Did you know that America is the most hated nation in the world?
jealousy is adorable. i love that a country that's been around 200+ years owns EVERYone. it's awesome

kastofsna120 said:
jealousy is adorable. i love that a country that's been around 200+ years owns EVERYone. it's awesome

Yes, being dominate breeds jealousy.

kastofsna120 said:

VIETNAM = extremely poor and impoverished country

Vietnam owned you

Teenwolf said:

Vietnam owned you
Newsflash *******!! we owned you!
Revolutionary War ring a bell?
1812 ring a bell?

Not only were they our forefathers, but they're YOUR DADDIES TOO.

Teenwolf said:

Vietnam owned you

I'm not going to go into this with you but I will say that you should appreciate more the fact that we saved you in two different wars..and you should know what national pride and guerrilla tactics can do to a superpower...example the Revoultionary war.. Bye now.

Back
Top Bottom