Thank God We Didn't End Up With Rosen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank God We Didn't End Up With Rosen

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We dodged a bullet, Rosen looks awful. I havnt watched him yet this season, but wow he looks bad.

All 4 rookies need time, all can still be fine. Darnaold and Mayfield have looked good and bad I haven’t seen the other guys at all but it seems they’ve looked more bad than good.

Bottom line we may get our 1st round QB soon but chances are he will not be good out of the gates. There will be growing pains. I’m with the 3YPC guys, stop gap In 2019 all in for 2020. The site will implode but forcing it is a mistake. We have a developemental guy for 2019 in Falk.

There were 2 really good QBs in this draft, Mayfield and Darnold - and we didn't have a chance in hell of getting either.

Drafting a qb for the sake of getting a QB is how you get Ponder, not Manning

Unfortunately, this is the scary part about drafting most QBs. You never really know what you're going to get.
Sooner or later we're going to move on from Tannehill and likely draft a QB prospect.

Who the hell knows what we're going to draft? Hell, the stats say we're more likely to draft a mediocre to below average QB than some above average to elite star.

Can’t expect a rookie qb to come in a take over on a bad football team.

Luckily Miami isn’t a bad football team. But 2019 is the wrong year to need a qb.

Go all in 2020 or 2021.

Can’t expect a rookie qb to come in a take over on a bad football team.

Luckily Miami isn’t a bad football team. But 2019 is the wrong year to need a qb.

Go all in 2020 or 2021.

Everyone keeps saying that about the QB prospects for 2019. But would it surprise you if the next Brady/Manning/Marino comes out of that class?

I've hardly watched him this year but regardless I didn't want him. I don't think he's a good leader and a guy that's gonna put in the work to win at this level. I liked Darnold and Mayfield.

Mike McCoy the OC of that team is about to lose his job, that team looks poorly coached on offense. I remember wanting the guy to be the HC here, I’m glad he didn’t get hired, boy that would’ve been a **** show.

Back
Top Bottom