Thank You Finheaven Staff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Finheaven Staff

pvgolf32

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I would just like to thank all the staff and writers at Finheaven who dealt with preparation, and analysis of the draft. This includes Boomer's combine reports and scouting reports, draft-day coverage, and input from guys who know a hell of a lot more about the whole draft process than I do. For information regarding the Dolphins draft, this one site provided me sufficient information to satisfy my desire for information regarding the draft. That, is a testament to the excellent coverage the last couple of months or so, to the guys who volunteer countless hours of time towards informing Fin Fans like myself. Much appreciated gentlemen.

i agree you guys do a great job...keep up the good work guys

Dont forget KB. He was right on with his picks.

ya thank you to all. I don't normally post on this site (just browse and read peoples opinions) but in this case a post is merited. By far the best Fins site that I have ever visited. Thank you to everyone (including those of you who post and help us see different points of view).

pvgolf32 said:
Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I would just like to thank all the staff and writers at Finheaven who dealt with preparation, and analysis of the draft. This includes Boomer's combine reports and scouting reports, draft-day coverage, and input from guys who know a hell of a lot more about the whole draft process than I do. For information regarding the Dolphins draft, this one site provided me sufficient information to satisfy my desire for information regarding the draft. That, is a testament to the excellent coverage the last couple of months or so, to the guys who volunteer countless hours of time towards informing Fin Fans like myself. Much appreciated gentlemen.

Well said, I couldn't agree more. Thank you guys for keeping this site going. It is the best Dolphins site on the web.

Gracias Amigos!
Thank you!
Domo arrigato!

Hey thanks guys.I'm fairly new to this site but let me tell you you have an awesome site!Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom