Thank You Finheaven Staff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Finheaven Staff

Thank you guys! by the way great post! cant wait till the season begins we should plan a Finheaven tailgate party!!!!!!!!!

As stated by another poster I don't post much, but in this case I think it's warranted. I'm addicted to this site. I have it set as my homepage and check it at least 10 times a day.

I appreciate all the hard work everyone had done to keep this site running the way it is. A special thanks to all the mod's who have a pretty hectic job, but always manage to keep this site free of garbage posts that plague other sites.

Thanks!!!

I can't imagine the traffic you guys dealt with during the draft. Way to handle it.

love the site. since I found it i have not gone a day without checking it atleast once. We all really appreciate everything.

Just to add my thanks to everyone on here.

2nd best sports site on the 'net after www.ptfc.net (my football[soccer]teams one) :D

Boomer, KB, CK all the guys...

all the mods working overtime draft day with 600 threads starting whenever we draft some one. :D

Keep up the great work guys.... and if you need another Mod!? :tongue:

:beerbang: :drinkers: :beerbang: :beerbang: :drinkers: :beerbang: :drinkers: :beerbang: :drinkers: :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom