Thank You Ricky Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Ricky Williams

legendary137 said:
you know what, whatever......

What the heck kind of response is this? Whatever? My 16 year old daughter says that. That's the best you can come up with to convince us you are right? Please tell me you started this thread with some bi of evidence of how your opinion was correct. Please tell me you did not just start this so people would tell you how smart you are.

Your second argument was significantly better.

legendary137 said:
were gettin him back weather you like it or not.

How is this convincing?

If you like the idea of Ricky coming back, I can respect that. I do not agree, but I can respect that our opinions differ. However, trying to hake Ricky a hero for quitting is plain ludicris. That would make Jay and AJ hero's for throwing picks. That would make Randy Mc a hero when he dropped passes. I don't see you giving props to the o-line for being terrible. Hey, I'm all for the changes. I'm more excited about the Phins than I have been for years. And I'm all for looking at the silver lining in things. My Mom got cancer. Bad thing, but it brought the family closer. Now I call her every week and my Dad calls his Mom every week. But are any of us thankful that she got cancer? Not on your (or her) life.

Ricky is no hero. He is a quitter.

Back
Top Bottom